grocery stores

Aristakat02

i will never tell
we recently moved here and live in lenodartown can someone give me feedback on best store in town for groceries such as service and quality are big on our list ? thanks newbie

SShewbert

What love is all about
we recently moved here and live in lenodartown can someone give me feedback on best store in town for groceries such as service and quality are big on our list ? thanks newbie

I go to WalMart since they made it a Super Center

onebdzee

off the shelf

McKays is good....pricey, but good....Giant and Shoppers(California) are the same

Avoid Food Lion....it seems dirty and unorganized

I shop at BJ's for my big stuff(I have kids and dogs) and either Shoppers or Walmart(late at night/early morning)

ImnoMensa

You wont get much service or quality from Food Lion, but its cheapest. Mckays is good and they wash their carts. A bit more pricy,. Walmart has the scroungiest carts I ever saw, and their prices arent that great. You want good meat go to Nicks in Waldorf.

punjabigyrl

Bjs for the big stuff, Giant during their sales of 10 for 10 and the kosher stuff and Shoppers for fruits a vegetable and some of its 10 for 10 deals.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

I don't think I've ever seen Leonardtown spelled quite that way.:lmao: I hate all the grocery stores, but Giant is the best, though probably a 15 minute drive for you. You can always go over the bridge to Woodburns for great steaks, though it is owned by the McKay family......

M

Mousebaby

I get my meats, juices, animal foods, and some dairy at BJ's, but go to walmart now for most everything else. We occasionally run to McKay's for things, if we're feeling lazy, Foodlion. Giant is too pricey in my opinion and Shopper's is just plain nasty! (Sorry BuddyLee :huggy: ) Your best bet is checking them all out for yourself and making your own decisions. Good Luck and Welcome! :howdy: