Benefit please read

kelb

art imitating life
WE ARE HOLDING A BENEFIT TOURNAMENT FOR A FRIEND WHO GOT SHOT OUTSIDE OF HIS HOME. IT IS ON JANUARY 12, 2008 AT HARD TIMES. SIGN UP FROM 11:30 UNTIL 1:00. WE WILL BE RAFFLING 50/50 TICKETS AND PRIZES. $25 DOLLAR ENTRY FEE FOR THE TOURNAMENT. ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO OUR FRIEND IN THE HOSPITAL TO HELP COVER ALL OF HIS BILLS. IF YOU DONT PLAY POOL COME UP AND HELP US OUT ANYWAYS. YOU CAN STILL DO THE 50/50 AND RAFFLE TICKETS WITHOUT BEING IN THE TOURNAMENT. HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE.

Even if you dont know me or anyone involved please come out. Its for a great cause

smcop

Could you tell us who the person is and what the circumstances surrounding the shooting were?

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Could you tell us who the person is and what the circumstances surrounding the shooting were?

From what I remember from another post...the friend was shot in waldorf (where he lives) in a mugging. The crooks shot him all for like, 40 bucks.

Don't know the exact details though, thats just what I can remember.

kelb

art imitating life
Heres the link from when we discussed what we knew back in November

http://forums.somd.com/life-southern-maryland/120713-copters-last-night.html

Sorry about the lack of details. His Name I would like to leave out for obvious reasons but he was getting home from work and walking into his apt. in Bannister when 2 men jumped from behind a dumpster put a gun to his head and said give me your money. My friend said when he heard the "CLICK CLICK" of the gun he handed them his wallet and the shot him anyways and walked off with all of his personal info. He got shot on 11-28-07 and his insurance didnt kick in until 12-01-07 so none of his operations, helo flight or hospital bills are covered. He is still in the hospital today but starting to finally show signs of getting better.

I know you guys dont know him but hes a great guy and in desperate need. Please help your fellow Southern maryland men.