seamstresses

carlmichellemd

Hello, I am looking for someone in southern Maryland who does alteration on bridal gowns. I live in the Lexington Park area and need to have a bridesmaids dress fitted before September it is for a wedding out of state. I can't seem to find anyone in the area who does this. Any information would be greatly appreciated. I tried the bridal shop in Lexington park and they only do work on dresses purchased there? :bawl:

Thanks,
Michelle

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Ms. Agnes Woodland is on St. Andrews Church road and did tons of alterations for my bridesmaids and was VERY reasonable. PM me for her #, she's a sweetheart and does great work!

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by laureng
Ms. Agnes Woodland is on St. Andrews Church road and did tons of alterations for my bridesmaids and was VERY reasonable. PM me for her #, she's a sweetheart and does great work!

I'll second that. She had to re-do my whole dress for Lauren's wedding since it was a size too big, and my body is not proportioned so it took major alterations on the top half also. I was very pleased with her work and couldn't believe how cheap her price was so I gave her a $20 tip since she did such a great job for that price!