Lynn Palm @ HPEC???

devinej

yep sure will.
there is talk about someone doing a demo there (apparently like the julie goodnight one last year at FIF). don't know who the clinician is

appaholic

yep sure will.
there is talk about someone doing a demo there (apparently like the julie goodnight one last year at FIF). don't know who the clinician is

That would be great! I personally love that we have so many places in the southern Md. area providing opportunities for riders to improve, especially right here in the Leonardtown/ Great Mills/ Valley Lee area.

tallyhoe

You could ask the mgmt at FI if she is due to come she knows Lynn very well. I think she worked for her for 2 years.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
She came to FI last year too.

Wasn't it 2006 that Lynn Palm came and did a clinic. Last year Julie Goodnight was at FIF March of 07'.

Did you ride in any of those clinics TallyHoe?:whistle:

Guess TallyHoe is a jab at people that ride English?

If not and you do ride English the Carolyn Krome clinic would be a good clinic to audit next Saturday. I'd say to ride in, but all the sessions have been full for months.

natbugs

lynn did a clinic at holly point in 2005 and again in 2006 and then I think did another at FIF in late 2006....I rode in one of those clinic and really liked her. I rode a rugged lark grandaughter that I had owned, trained and showed for 4 years...lynn liked her!!! I spoke with lynn today at the expo. the closest she be this year is morgantown wv in may

W

WhoCares

I am hoping to do a week long clinic with her next winter. I would love to do it this winter but with starting a new job in July I don't really have enough leave.

hbic

You could ask the mgmt at FI if she is due to come she knows Lynn very well. I think she worked for her for 2 years.

on the contrary...this information was posted on the other thread but seems fitting to post it here as well.

JB claimed to work for Lynn Palm for almost 2 years as one of her top assistants. She also claimed to work for Sandy Vaughn for some time. This is where she claims to have received the bulk of her over fences training. So, after contacting Lynn Palm & Sandra Vaughn directly via email to confirm her claims, here is what they replied back with.

from Lynn Palm:
"HI *****,

Thanks for your email. In regard to Julie Bingman, yes, she worked for me a short time, and did not stay through her commitment. I have not known or heard her to coach any riders at the show levels that you son has competed at. I am not sure she is who you may be looking for.

If I can further help you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lynn Palm

-------------------------------------------------

from Sandy Vaughn

"I loved Julie but two times she worked for me and two times I came home and she was gone.No notice no any thing."

Sandy

--------------------------------------------------

I'm happy to forward the email to anyone who is interested...

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I am hoping to do a week long clinic with her next winter. I would love to do it this winter but with starting a new job in July I don't really have enough leave.

Would you have to trailer your boy down to Florida to do a week long clinic or is that how long she does her clinics when she is in town?