Outback Steakhouse

ajdaddi

My girlfriend is thinking about transferring to the outback in town creek area. Any opinions on this outback? Is it pretty busy? Our outback here is always pretty packed.

M

Mousebaby

The last time I checked, this Outback didn't open for lunch. I don't know about other Outback's but it seems odd that they are not open for lunch. It definitely gets it's share of business but I doubt it gets what Waldorf gets. Good Luck! :howdy:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My girlfriend is thinking about transferring to the outback in town creek area. Any opinions on this outback? Is it pretty busy? Our outback here is always pretty packed.

Are you gonna' relocate and buy a new home in this area based on this promotion ?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
The last time I checked, this Outback didn't open for lunch. I don't know about other Outback's but it seems odd that they are not open for lunch. It definitely gets it's share of business but I doubt it gets what Waldorf gets. Good Luck! :howdy:

Not open for lunch unless you book a party.

ajdaddi

My in laws own a house up there and we decided we wanted to get away from florida an check out a new area. So were just packing up and heading over!

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
Is this the Outback in California in the Wildewood Shopping Center?

Actually, I don't think it matters. I have never had any problem with any Outback I have been to.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
It's always busy whenever we've gone.:howdy:

(301) 8635530
23415 Three Notch Road, California MD 20619
Proprietor: William Mandis

Monday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Tuesday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Wednesday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Thursday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Friday: 4:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Saturday: 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM
Sunday: 2:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Tomcat

Anytime
I quit going there when you can't get a table without waiting an hour. They don't take reservations (but you can call ahead?) Usually when I go out, I'm already out shopping or whatever and haven't really planned on eating out. When I'm told an hour wait, I'll give my money to any of the numerous other places around where I don't have to wait.

beamher

I quit going there when you can't get a table without waiting an hour. They don't take reservations (but you can call ahead?) Usually when I go out, I'm already out shopping or whatever and haven't really planned on eating out. When I'm told an hour wait, I'll give my money to any of the numerous other places around where I don't have to wait.

wish i would have known about the call-ahead two weeks ago; went in and the wait was 1 hourand 45 min :faint:. hubby said he wanted to enjoy his meal so he didn't want to sit at the bar:whistle:. they did come out every now and then with munchies and offered you drinks (can they rotate which end they start on, so everyone can have a chance at a teaser before it's all gone by the time it gets to them).:drool:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Yeah, nobody goes to the Outback anymore because it's too packed.

:lol:

thurley42

HY;FR

I've been a loyal Outback patron forever. We usually go 3-4 times a month. Always call ahead and you will never wait more than 5-10 minutes...

emgem

I worked at Outback as a server for 2 years when I went to St. Mary's College, which was about 6 years ago. I usually worked 4 days a week, and was able to support myself individually (I had a 1BR apartment, a car payment and a dog) and I made ends meet! Of course housing is more expensive now in St. Mary's, but I don't see why your wife wouldn't be able to make at least $500 a week working at least 4 days a week.

ajdaddi

I worked at Outback as a server for 2 years when I went to St. Mary's College, which was about 6 years ago. I usually worked 4 days a week, and was able to support myself individually (I had a 1BR apartment, a car payment and a dog) and I made ends meet! Of course housing is more expensive now in St. Mary's, but I don't see why your wife wouldn't be able to make at least $500 a week working at least 4 days a week.
Thats good to hear thanks!