People can't park!

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
I was waiting for the wife to finish shopping and was watching people park their cars. It is amazing how inconsiderate people can be. I watched people pull into a parking space and actually have part of their car infringing on parking spot directly behind them. You know - you have two parking spots in a row. Some drivers have their rear end hanging over the spot directly behind them. I even watched some of these inconsiderate drivers get out of their cars and and see what they've done - but just keep walking! All they would have to do is just move their car up a few feet.

Come on drivers - be considerate of the other driver looking for a parking spot.

:coffee:

T

toppick08

I was waiting for the wife to finish shopping and was watching people park their cars. It is amazing how inconsiderate people can be. I watched people pull into a parking space and actually have part of their car infringing on parking spot directly behind them. You know - you have two parking spots in a row. Some drivers have their rear end hanging over the spot directly behind them. I even watched some of these inconsiderate drivers get out of their cars and and see what they've done - but just keep walking! All they would have to do is just move their car up a few feet.

Come on drivers - be considerate of the other driver looking for a parking spot.

So true..That's why I park most of the time in the back 40 of the lot and walk.:howdy:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Sometimes the folks who park like that are driving a truck with the trailer hitch that has no ball and it just sticks out a couple feet. Darn near put the hitch through my grille once. Learned me good, I avoid those spots now.

M

Mousebaby

Dangit I can't help it if my husband bought the longest dang truck Ford makes! No parking spot will hold that beast! :lmao:

My car on the other hand is nice and WIDE so I fit in the space just rights so someone can ding the hell out of my doors when they get into their car. :mad:

Ok, my rant is over.

:lol:

T

toppick08

Sometimes the folks who park like that are driving a truck with the trailer hitch that has no ball and it just sticks out a couple feet. Darn near put the hitch through my grille once. Learned me good, I avoid those spots now.

Don't Shoot!!..I've got a ball on mine.....:lmao:............:howdy:

C

czygvtwkr

I was coming out of Lowes one day and was almost to my car and saw someone bang it with their door. I said hey and they just kept walking. The funny thing was I had just bought a sledgehammer.........

LOL

http://youparklikeanazzhole.com/ of course replace the zz with ss.

It was posted in the forums somewhere before. Next time you see idiots parking, leave them a notice.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I was waiting in line at the customer service desk in Wallymart and some employee comes in asking the manager to call a tow truck because somebody parked was blocking the drive lane.

I do like their new parallel handicapped parking spots, plenty of room on the yellow stripes to park the bike :lol:

I only go to the store 1/2 as much as most people so when I do I don't feel bad about using two parking places.

Why would you have a hitch with no ball? The receivers don't usually stick out past the bumper.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I was waiting in line at the customer service desk in Wallymart and some employee comes in asking the manager to call a tow truck because somebody parked was blocking the drive lane.

I do like their new parallel handicapped parking spots, plenty of room on the yellow stripes to park the bike :lol:

:lmao:

SamSpade

My truck is like that - hangs out too far. But someone will complain no matter how I park. If I pull out (or through) far enough to keep my tail all the way over the line, I'm sticking out into the lot - and someone complains.

Now what does get me is when someone angles into the spot in such a way that you can't even park next to them - or if you do, you have to park at an angle just to fit in.

Then of course, they pull out before you come back and everyone is looking at YOU.

granny45

One day at Target, a car had parked so close to my car that I couldn't even get into it thru the driver's side. The door wouldn't open enough so I could get in. Luckily my daughter got in the passenger side and got in the drivers seat and backed the car out so I could get in to drive. I couldn't believe someone would do that!!!

SamSpade

One day at Target, a car had parked so close to my car that I couldn't even get into it thru the driver's side. The door wouldn't open enough so I could get in. Luckily my daughter got in the passenger side and got in the drivers seat and backed the car out so I could get in to drive. I couldn't believe someone would do that!!!

This happens to me sometimes - but I also have to consider what might have caused it. I don't fault anyone for parking close if my driver's side door is over or very close to the line.

Sometimes this happens because the jerk on the OTHER side of the car has parked in such a way that the only reasonable way to park next to you is to slide over or angle it in in such a way that they can actually fit.

Of course, it's also caused by nitwits who don't give a crap, but I usually try to grant a little grace, since a lot of people have passengers and don't do it on purpose.

yankee44

I was coming out of Lowes one day and was almost to my car and saw someone bang it with their door. I said hey and they just kept walking. The funny thing was I had just bought a sledgehammer.........

The thing I have noticed is why would Lowes have such small spots knowing that most of the people that will be parking there will be driveing trucks.:shrug:

The thing I have noticed is why would Lowes have such small spots knowing that most of the people that will be parking there will be driveing trucks.:shrug:

Better yet - the 'Harry Homeowners' in a truck try to squeeze them into those tiny spots up front instead of parking out and walking their fat arses a few more feet!