Can someone help me?

Kittykat33

Why me??
Good Morning all. I need some help. Someone keeps calling and texting my cell phone. I have no clue who it is and everytime I call the number back it just beeps into their voicemail. I want to find out who it is...but don't want to pay the $20 on a website to get it. Is there a free way to do it?? Thanks for your help.

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
Call your voice mail... after you do your password press 2 then dial in their number. If they haev verizon most the time it says the persons name. Worth a try...good luck.

Kittykat33

Why me??
Call your voice mail... after you do your password press 2 then dial in their number. If they haev verizon most the time it says the persons name. Worth a try...good luck.

I tried..I have Sprint and that person doesn't. Thanks though!!

CandaceMM

Ummmmm ....
The best thing to do is probably ignore it.

If they're threatening you, just call your cell phone provider and see if they can block that number.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Not sure if Sprint has the parental block, but if they do, you can have it set up and block out that particular number from calling and texting your phone.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
The best thing to do is probably ignore it.

If they're threatening you, just call your cell phone provider and see if they can block that number.

.. or read the book that came with your cell phone, and find out how to block a number yourself