Haha Whiny Smokers!

BlueBird

Wahooooooo.... You can't smoke in bars and restaurants anymore as of Feb 1.

I'm loving SOMD more and more each day!

Maybe someday the inbreeding that goes on around here will stop and the term "SMIB" will just be a fond memory for most of you.

Blue is beautiful no matter how much you hate him. As I fly around I will be dropping my turd bombs on smokers.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Maybe someday the inbreeding that goes on around here will stop and the term "SMIB" will just be a fond memory for most of you.

Blue is beautiful no matter how much you hate him. As I fly around I will be dropping my turd bombs on smokers.

Dear Dumbass:

You can't smoke in any bar or restaurant in MARYLAND.

Love,

Catt Smib

Infidel

You're parents must have been smokers.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life

If the smokers were the whiney ones, how come MD is going non-smoking? :confused:

Gwydion

This is great. Now I won't have to walk up to smokers that are blowing that nasty #### on me and cough on them. I figure, its practically the same thing.

donbarzini

They were which is why have so many health issues today....

Severe allergies, asthmas and some brain damage since my mother chose to smoke 3 packs a day while she was pregnant.

Nah, the brain damage came from when she smacked you in the head for being an a$$hole.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Live it up, sweetie. Some day the government will ban something you enjoy, and we'll see then who's the whiner.

:cheers:
That's why he's such an a-hole. He's happy to see people being banned from enjoying smoking, just like he's banned from enjoying pedophilia.