Bored at work...

This day sucks already. We get in at 7:00 and it's already 8:45 or so...no computers, third day in a row they're not working in the morning. Well, obviously the computer's working but our programs aren't. Dang it, so much to do...at least it's FRIDAY :yahoo:

This day sucks already. We get in at 7:00 and it's already 8:45 or so...no computers, third day in a row they're not working in the morning. Well, obviously the computer's working but our programs aren't. Dang it, so much to do...at least it's FRIDAY :yahoo:

How 'ya getting online?

T

toppick08

I always said, "Friday's were worst than Monday's"......:howdy:

Only 3 more hours here, then done. And I can't wait. Ripped a muscle in my neck and it keeps going into spasm.... hurts like heel.

Does the pillow impact the neck? I woke up with a similar problem this morning and had no idea a pillow could be the cause. What's the best pillow to have?

Yep - sure does... I was getting chronic pulls and went with a firm pillow - fixed me right up!

Certain pillow types (soft, medium, firm, extra firm) are for how you sleep, like on your back or on your side -or- the size of you.

We each had 2 medium, thin pillows and we ditched them for one (each) Firm pillows - got 'em at WalMart and they are working GREAT!!! Did not get the best, did not get the cheapest... I think one King Size ran like $13 or $15 each :shrug:

Yea, it may be a crime to work on Friday's but whatever I put off today I'll just have to do Monday. Let's face it, Monday's are hard enough - haha.

vbailey

vbailey
I don't mind working on Fridays, I get to wear jeans to work!!! Yippeeee!! I have a cleaning job I do after work on Fridays, so it is a long day, My weekend doesn't really start untill about 7:00. (the xtra money from the cleaning job has been good and it is only that one night each week ).