Clements House Fire - family in need

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I received an email with more information from a friend that knows this family. I'm xxxing out the name of my friend's son for privacy.

Any help you can give to this family will be greatly appreciated.

The email:

Good Morning,

I wanted to relay some information regarding the Martin family whose home burned yesterday. The house was completely destroyed. Katie Martin has played baseball with XXXX for three years. Her mother, Stephanie, is in a wheelchair due to a spinal condition. Katie has an older brother, P.J. Paul Martin works and takes care of the family, as Stephanie is able to do very little and lives in pain. Katie is a sweet girl, and a good player. The family was renting the home that burned. They went to a hotel last night. I am unaware of any extended family in the area. I am sure they can use whatever you all can spare. Dynard Elementary is accepting cash, check and gift card donations in their main office. The address is 23510 Bushwood Road, Chaptico, MD, 20621.

Thank you for your generosity.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I received an email with more information from a friend that knows this family. I'm xxxing out the name of my friend's son for privacy.

Any help you can give to this family will be greatly appreciated.

The email:

Good Morning,

I wanted to relay some information regarding the Martin family whose home burned yesterday. The house was completely destroyed. Katie Martin has played baseball with XXXX for three years. Her mother, Stephanie, is in a wheelchair due to a spinal condition. Katie has an older brother, P.J. Paul Martin works and takes care of the family, as Stephanie is able to do very little and lives in pain. Katie is a sweet girl, and a good player. The family was renting the home that burned. They went to a hotel last night. I am unaware of any extended family in the area. I am sure they can use whatever you all can spare. Dynard Elementary is accepting cash, check and gift card donations in their main office. The address is 23510 Bushwood Road, Chaptico, MD, 20621.

Thank you for your generosity.

Thanks for sharing this information.