Pedestrian struck on 235 north tonight?

GraphitePearl

Did anyone else pass by the accident on 235 north across from Donovans Pub, just north of the Chancellors Run rd. intersection with the pedestrian struck?
I'm making an assumption it was a vehicle striking a pedestrian due to the front end damage on the pick up on the scene and the pedestrian was lying motionless in the middle lane as I went by. I happened upon it just moments after as no emergency vehicles were on the scene yet. Just looking for information as to his condition. I said a prayer as I drove past...he was motionless and the onlookers looked grim :(

backagain39

Did anyone else pass by the accident on 235 north across from Donovans Pub, just north of the Chancellors Run rd. intersection with the pedestrian struck?
I'm making an assumption it was a vehicle striking a pedestrian due to the front end damage on the pick up on the scene and the pedestrian was lying motionless in the middle lane as I went by. I happened upon it just moments after as no emergency vehicles were on the scene yet. Just looking for information as to his condition. I said a prayer as I drove past...he was motionless and the onlookers looked grim :(

I was in the backup traffic when it happened. I turned down chancellors to get out of the traffic. My relatives told me that they thought the scanner said that a person had fallen off/out of the bed of the truck. Not sure if this is what happened or not.

R

remaxrealtor

I was working at Rick's last night...it seemed like a pretty big deal, lasted about 45 mins.