Need a suggestion

Kirsten

Hubby and I have made an offer on a house in Bushwood. We need a few suggestions on lawyers in helping with the closing, and an accountant to do our taxes next year. They will be horrendous and very complicated. Especially since we are moving from Massachusetts where he was collecting unemployment while finishing his degree. So if anyone knows of a good general civil attorney and an excellent accountant I would appreciate the advice. BTW hubby is living in Great Mills right now so he would prefer a lawyer closer to where he is now, that way he can see them after work.

B

BRVIZ

Brian Dugan of Dugan & McKissick is a very good civil layer I have worked with him on a couple of things,including closings and he is local. BookKeeping By Blanche is a good and very personable accountant and they are also local

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I also used Dugan, McKissick, and Wood when buying the property for my house. They are a very good company. :yay:

Kirsten

Hey thank you I appreciate your input. If anyone else has any suggestions I would love to hear them. I will email these names off to the hubby and have him check them out.