Paintball

Does anyone here play paintball? If so do you of any public games were anyone can just come by and play, I got into pb last year I knew of a place in st marys on pegg road last year but we moved to fl and just got back a couple of months ago and I have lost my contacts, let me know.

nobody really

I need a nap
Does anyone here play paintball? If so do you of any public games were anyone can just come by and play, I got into pb last year I knew of a place in st marys on pegg road last year but we moved to fl and just got back a couple of months ago and I have lost my contacts, let me know.

Try calling Madison's Sunoco located south of Pr Frederick. They sell all kinds of paintball gear and supplies, and they may have connections about groups/locations/etc.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
There is a place in Bowie called Outdoor Adventures. I used to go there with my work all the time.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
There is a place in Bowie called Outdoor Adventures. I used to go there with my work all the time.

:yeahthat: They sponsor a whole bunch of evenss as well.

Sure shot in calloway has a speed ball field and was talking about opeing up a woods ball field year round but don't know if they have done it yet.

Pete

Repete
:yeahthat: They sponsor a whole bunch of evenss as well.

Sure shot in calloway has a speed ball field and was talking about opeing up a woods ball field year round but don't know if they have done it yet.

I hope they do, Boy and I like woods ball. Speedball not so much. Boy is a chicken in speedball. He runs to the first cover and will not move. :lol:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I hope they do, Boy and I like woods ball. Speedball not so much. Boy is a chicken in speedball. He runs to the first cover and will not move. :lol:

:lol: He'll get over that pretty quickly.

I love speedball. Fast games, LOTS of shooting, ref's can cover the game a little better.

What kind of guns ya got Pete?

Pete

Repete
:lol: He'll get over that pretty quickly.

I love speedball. Fast games, LOTS of shooting, ref's can cover the game a little better.

What kind of guns ya got Pete?
No he wont. We play out back of the house and I have to go root him out of the woods. :lol:

He's got a Spyder something or other that shoots $50 worth of paintballs in 30 seconds. I have a steady old Tippman A-5. I need a new barrel because the stock barrel stinks. His is fairly accurate mine isn't but I can still bust his ass with it. :lol:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
he's got a Spyder something or other that shoots $50 worth of paintballs in 30 seconds. I have a steady old Tippman A-5. I need a new barrel because the stock barrel stinks. His is fairly accurate mine isn't but I can still bust his ass with it. :lol:

We have a couple spiders too. Started getting into it and picked up electric hoppers and crap. :lmao:

Paint is expensive but I do like the free air re-fills while you're on the field!

Pete

Repete
We have a couple spiders too. Started getting into it and picked up electric hoppers and crap. :lmao:

Paint is expensive but I do like the free air re-fills while you're on the field!

My A-5 has built in feed. His Syder doesn't and wont get one either because all he needs is to shoot even faster.

I am not a big believer in electronic hoppers. The feed rate of the gun is X and even if the hopper is X+10 the gun will never shoot faster than X.

that is why I don't like speedball. The times we played there was such a hail of paint you got hit by strays 99% of the time.

Bunch of us play about 3-4 x a year... we have been doing a New Years Eve game for the past 3 years from about noon to four pm... woods ball that is.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
My A-5 has built in feed. His Syder doesn't and wont get one either because all he needs is to shoot even faster.

I am not a big believer in electronic hoppers. The feed rate of the gun is X and even if the hopper is X+10 the gun will never shoot faster than X.

that is why I don't like speedball. The times we played there was such a hail of paint you got hit by strays 99% of the time.

I finally got to the point I could outshoot the gravity fed hopper (gun turned into a big blender) so I picked up the electric hopper. Made quite a difference.

Too true on the strays! :lol:

betaswim1379

pb

depends on the style you want to play. Woodsball (Senario) or Speedball

Sure Shot Paintball in Calloway covers both styles. (Speedball field)

madisons in PF covers more woodsball (no known fields)

Outdoor adventures in Bowie has both. (both fields)

I play quite a lot of speedball, but have been known to go out in the woods from time to time, so feel free to ask me if you have any questions

A-5 w/flatline barrel

I love scenerio games. Used to go to Black Cat scenerios in VA and MD. I was glad to see Outdoor Adventure get into the scenerio "scene". Used to play all the time at Paintball paradise off St. Andrews Rd.

I'm glad Sure Shot is avail and is doing well.....

Xaquin44

I play and have all my own stuff .... been a while though hehe

if anything ever gets going let me know via PM if you need another .... also, 5 or so people from my work also play and have their own gear

we only ever play woodsball though (I prefer it really).

Pete

Repete
A-5 w/flatline barrel

I love scenerio games. Used to go to Black Cat scenerios in VA and MD. I was glad to see Outdoor Adventure get into the scenerio "scene". Used to play all the time at Paintball paradise off St. Andrews Rd.

I'm glad Sure Shot is avail and is doing well.....

Does the flatline barrel help much with accuracy on your A-5? Doesn't it just put backspin that causes the balls to float?