Potbellied pig needs a home...

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
This is different...for us anyway.
Got the message this morning. Molly is in NC but can be transported if there's somebody willing to take her. PM me for contact info. Thanks.

Hey everyone,

Asking one more time if anyone can help out with the search for a potbellied pig home. Molly is a 2 yr old potbelly who was brought to Rodanthe by a neighbor of my friends Richard and Claire. She wandered over and adopted their house. They have quite kindly allowed her to stay this long(7 mos!) but she is no longer safe there, major construction is about to begin in their yard.
Molly is in urgent need of a loving and attentive home, EVEN ANOTHER FOSTER HOME WILL BE GOOD. She is NOT a farmyard pig, NOT to be eaten. She is more like a dog, but easier... doesn't wander so much and no barking! Potbellieds are very intelligent and can be taught lots of tricks, they will follow you around like a dog, they enjoy company. She needs warm, dry shelter and can be around other animals such as goats or horses. Her feed is only about $10/mo. and her 'berries' make excellent fertilizer!

I know some of you are quite far away, but I will transport her, no problem. Her time is very limited, SPCA will take her but she will be quickly euthanized after a short stressful period impounded with barking dogs.
Please, think if you know of anyone who would like to aid this unique and charming pet.
Thank you all for your help in this
peace
~~*

Attachments

• Pot belly Molly.jpg
    Pot belly Molly.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 222
R

remaxrealtor

I feel pretty sure Flat Iron Farm would take her.....Pm me, please

Got the message this morning. Molly is in NC but can be transported if there's somebody willing to take her. PM me for contact info. Thanks.

Hey everyone,

Asking one more time if anyone can help out with the search for a potbellied pig home. Molly is a 2 yr old potbelly who was brought to Rodanthe by a neighbor of my friends Richard and Claire. She wandered over and adopted their house. They have quite kindly allowed her to stay this long(7 mos!) but she is no longer safe there, major construction is about to begin in their yard.
Molly is in urgent need of a loving and attentive home, EVEN ANOTHER FOSTER HOME WILL BE GOOD. She is NOT a farmyard pig, NOT to be eaten. She is more like a dog, but easier... doesn't wander so much and no barking! Potbellieds are very intelligent and can be taught lots of tricks, they will follow you around like a dog, they enjoy company. She needs warm, dry shelter and can be around other animals such as goats or horses. Her feed is only about $10/mo. and her 'berries' make excellent fertilizer!

I know some of you are quite far away, but I will transport her, no problem. Her time is very limited, SPCA will take her but she will be quickly euthanized after a short stressful period impounded with barking dogs.
Please, think if you know of anyone who would like to aid this unique and charming pet.
peace
~~*

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
How much do you want for her?

:lmao:

That thread pissed me off to no end.

The contact person actually lived in Solomons for many years. She would love to have an excuse to drive up this way and see some old friends. I'm sure finding piggy a home would be more than enough payment.

Nanny Pam

Hey everyone,

peace
~~*

Oh....lookie Wee. A girlfriend for you.
Makin'Bacon. :lol:

tes218

Pm me, I have a friend who is looking for a friend his piggy. Im sure he will take her.

I was in Tidewater Vet hospital on Saturday and there was another potbellied pig looking for a home posted on their bullentin board. Maybe a home can be found for them both.

R

remaxrealtor

The farm can't take her, but we MUST find this sweet girl a home. I've been in contact with the owner and she is the sweetest person and loves this little girl.....ANYONE!?!

R

Roxy1104

I know someone in Boone, NC that might want her. PM me for email if interested

Christy

b*tch rocket
BELIEVE ME....I have been begging for days!!!! We are in the poor house as it is with 2 and 1/4 horses.....:whistle:

Pot bellied pigs are very inexpensive to feed. A 50lb bag of pig pellets costs $8 at Southern States. You'd only require one bag a month to keep her well fed.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Pot bellied pigs are very inexpensive to feed. A 50lb bag of pig pellets costs $8 at Southern States. You'd only require one bag a month to keep her well fed.

You actually FEED yours :lmao::lmao::lmao: I do not feed mine at all..

Attachments

• 81200723.jpg
    81200723.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 136
  • 81200728.jpg
    81200728.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 842007242.jpg
    842007242.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2559.jpg
    IMG_2559.jpg