Smow

oldman

Lobster Land
Ah ha, the weather peeps weren't that far off their prediction of possible smow. Between 01:16 and 01:16:20 I saw flakes coming from the sky here on the outskirts of Waldorf. No accumlation and car accidents were avoided during this storm. You may now return to your regular programming :lmao:

SoMDGirl42

Ah ha, the weather peeps weren't that far off their prediction of possible smow. Between 01:16 and 01:16:20 I saw flakes coming from the sky here on the outskirts of Waldorf. No accumlation and car accidents were avoided during this storm. You may now return to your regular programming :lmao:

It's pretty dark here in LP. I'm expecting to see between 50-100 flakes any minute. Glad I picked up the bread last night, it was the last loaf.

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
It's pretty dark here in LP. I'm expecting to see between 50-100 flakes any minute. Glad I picked up the bread last night, it was the last loaf.

I just put in my request to leave work early. I know with the 50 or so flakes that we will be getting, traffic will be a nightmare!
Thanks for the info.:lmao:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Just rain in downtown Waldorf. :shrug:

R

remaxrealtor

Weather.com promises 70% chance of snow on Thurs in So. Md.....better stock up!

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
Weather.com promises 70% chance of snow on Thurs in So. Md.....better stock up!

Not only am I leaving work early but I am also going grocery shopping. For some reason when it snows I have this urge to eat bread with milk and then go to the bathroom non-stop. Gotta go stock up!:sarcasm:

belvak

Happy Camper
:ohwell: Today is my regularly scheduled "stop at the grocery store on the way home" day. If you don't hear from me by tomorrow, send out the troops!!

nobody really

I need a nap
Not only am I leaving work early but I am also going grocery shopping. For some reason when it snows I have this urge to eat bread with milk and then go to the bathroom non-stop. Gotta go stock up!:sarcasm:

Charmin quilted mega roll. can't beat it. unless, of course, you're beating it

T

toppick08

Relax folks, We won't have a big smow until St. Paddy's Day............when I'm trying to plant my 'taters..............:lol: