waste management

tc_girl

I was wondering if anyone knows what the fees are for residential trash pick-up? I looked on the website and it doesn't give prices and they were already closed when I called. Thanks!!!

Nanny Pam

I live in DE and mine are 86.00 every 3 months.
Why don't you just take it to the dump?
I am switching in March, to "Blue Hen." They are 62.00 every 3 months.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
I live in Lexington Park, we have one trash container, they pick up Tuesdays and Fridays (I think that depends on your address) and we pay $121.50 for 3 months. WM bills every 3 months.

I'm not all that impressed with them though. :bigwhoop:

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
I was wondering if anyone knows what the fees are for residential trash pick-up? I looked on the website and it doesn't give prices and they were already closed when I called. Thanks!!!

:boo: to Waste Management..

Take it to the dump yourself.. or try Bay Area disposal, they have been better and cheaper and you can't beat their customer service

beamher

I live in Lexington Park, we have one trash container, they pick up Tuesdays and Fridays (I think that depends on your address) and we pay $121.50 for 3 months. WM bills every 3 months.

:shrug: i guess i need to call to find out how the schedule flows when a holiday falls within that week or the pickup didn't happen. i used to pull my trash back into the garage if it's still sitting out there when i get home from work only to sleep in late the next morning and hear the trash truck coming or should i say leaving :faint: before i get downstairs and get it back out in time. :lmao:

lovinmaryland

I was not either. They would only pick up one day in my area and if you had any bags on the side they would not take them (you have to get another can for an additional $40 every 3 months)

I cancelled them and take my trash to the dump now :yay:

SAB

Shirley
Calvert Trash is about $100 every three months and they will take the extra can on the side for free. I did have to complain about them flinging the empty cans across the road after they are done with them.

OldHillcrestGuy

Waste Management:boo::boo:

They are the same as Comcast, will rip you off, rate increases after rate increases. With WM you even have to rent the can from them, cant even use your own cans and all your trash has to be in the can and not beside it guys to lazy to get out of the truck and pickup any other trash even if its nice black trash bags.

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
:shrug: i guess i need to call to find out how the schedule flows when a holiday falls within that week or the pickup didn't happen. i used to pull my trash back into the garage if it's still sitting out there when i get home from work only to sleep in late the next morning and hear the trash truck coming or should i say leaving :faint: before i get downstairs and get it back out in time. :lmao:

:lmao: That's happened to me more times than I'd like to admit, especially because they sent a calendar that shows when they pick up if the normal pick up day falls on a holiday. I stuck it on the fridge, but of course never refer to it...:lmao:

You think they'd have it listed on their website, but nah.....We are seriously going to change services.

beamher

:lmao: That's happened to me more times than I'd like to admit, especially because they sent a calendar that shows when they pick up if the normal pick up day falls on a holiday. I stuck it on the fridge, but of course never refer to it...:lmao:

You think they'd have it listed on their website, but nah.....We are seriously going to change services.

only get my quarterly invoice; don't recall getting a calendar, unless it was that literature(junk mail) that most places include in the envelope which i don't bother to read....i guess i should atleast skim through this stuff :lmao: