New To The Forum

Bigt3725

Big T's Entertainment LLC
Hello all my name is Tommy and I have a Wife and 2 kids. I own Big T's Entertainment LLC and I also help The National Children's Cancer Society For Childern, by setting up candy machines sponsered by them. That is the triple head candy and peanut machines. I wanted to say hello to all and extend my services to all of southern md. On the same note if any store owners would like to help out with The National Children's Cancer Society. Let me know and I can bring by the brochure and information.
Thanks again for reading,
Big T

TWLs wife

Hello all my name is Tommy and I have a Wife and 2 kids. I own Big T's Entertainment LLC and I also help The National Children's Cancer Society For Childern, by setting up candy machines sponsered by them. That is the triple head candy and peanut machines. I wanted to say hello to all and extend my services to all of southern md. On the same note if any store owners would like to help out with The National Children's Cancer Society. Let me know and I can bring by the brochure and information.
Big T

Hi & Welcome to the forum.:howdy:

Bigt3725

Big T's Entertainment LLC
Our services included the following

This is off our website.
We Do Weddings, Birthday Parties, School Dances, Holiday Parties, Corporate Events, And Much More!!!

Our business was established in 2005, and we pride ourselves on providing customers with high-quality service.

Providing good service means taking the time to listen. We will work with you every step of the way to make sure you receive the services you need.

We hope you'll find the information you need on this site about our company and services we provide. We look forward to working with you.

We are a professional disc jockey service.

spike2763

This is off our website.
We Do Weddings, Birthday Parties, School Dances, Holiday Parties, Corporate Events, And Much More!!!

Our business was established in 2005, and we pride ourselves on providing customers with high-quality service.

Providing good service means taking the time to listen. We will work with you every step of the way to make sure you receive the services you need.

We hope you'll find the information you need on this site about our company and services we provide. We look forward to working with you.

Welcome, but don't think you are in the right forum

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Big T

Welcome to the forums Big T! I believe I got a doberman from you years ago, Duke. He was an awesome dog! :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
This is off our website.

Do you do food, like spam sandwiches?