Bachelorette Vacation...help

Anyone have any good ideas for going away for a bachelorette party in June/July? My best friend is getting married July 19th, she's a teacher and wants to do something after schools out. We went to Vegas for her sisters bachelorette party so that's out and we went to Mexico a couple of years ago so that's out too. We want to do something different, something fun...maybe Florida? But where?? I don't know.

Any suggestions??

thurley42

HY;FR
QUOTE=outlawrc;2623739]KeyWest...... Hear it is a great place to go.[/QUOTE]

:yeahthat: Florida is played out besides Key West and Miami...I would take the former over the latter in that situation.

Also Jamaica is a lot of fun...we were there last year the last week of June and it's not too awful hot, plus you are always in the water during the day anyway...

I thought about Jamaica but we both went a few years back, not together, and I know she wants to go somewhere she's never been. So, Key West huh? I went to Miami/South Beach in September with my ex but we just bar hopped, ate and shopped...not much lounging at the beach and no clubbing, so that might be good. Hmm, I guess I'll look up Key West and see what's up.

Thanks!! :buddies:

limblips

PREMO Member
Anyone have any good ideas for going away for a bachelorette party in June/July? My best friend is getting married July 19th, she's a teacher and wants to do something after schools out. We went to Vegas for her sisters bachelorette party so that's out and we went to Mexico a couple of years ago so that's out too. We want to do something different, something fun...maybe Florida? But where?? I don't know.

Any suggestions??

My house!!!!!!!!!:lmao: JK!

W

wkndbeacher

Any suggestions??

Sounds like yall have the funds to go anywhere or do anything, it shouldnt be too hard to decide.

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
You mean Ocean City during the firemans convention would not be at the top of your list?......oh wait, thats in June....sowwy

Uhmm...why not a small 3 day cruise out of Miami?

What does she like?...country music..go to Opryland
Blues...go to Memphis, St. Louis or New Orleans...
Female Strippers....go to Rosie's in lexington Park...:killingme

limblips...Haha!! And where would that be? is there a beach??

wkndbeacher...Nope, we def don't have funds to go anywhere or do anything, so I have to consider that too. Ha, that'd be nice though.

Roxy...What's in Carmel, CA? Never heard of it...fun??

Warrior...Not so much for OC but I did think about a cruise and couldn't find much, I did just start looking though. No comment on Rosies, haha. We saw the whole stripper thing in Vegas and though I'm way straight I SOO recommend it!

Kitty...We've been to Myrtle Beach, looking for something different but thanks a lot.

I guess I'm gonna check into Key West, Miami cruises and Carmel CA to see what that's about. Thanks soooo much!! BUT if you think of something else, let me know.

W

wkndbeacher

wkndbeacher...Nope, we def don't have funds to go anywhere or do anything, so I have to consider that too. Ha, that'd be nice though.

Hire a private stripper in an ocean front room in ocean city, that would be affordable and Im sure fun for yall:lmao:

Hire a private stripper in an ocean front room in ocean city, that would be affordable and Im sure fun for yall:lmao:

Well, we actually did that for another friend's bachelorette party so we wanna do something different. I have a timeshare but I'm not sure how big of a room I can get and we have something like 8-10 chicks going.