Cell Phone Providers

ajdaddi

I was wondering if anyone had tmobile in the town creek area. I just signed a 2 year contract with tmobile yesterday and i'm a little worried that it may not work when i move up there. They said I had coverage where i live now in florida and I have 0 bars. And it shows that i should have coverage there but I dont want to go up there and find out that i dont have coverage and be stuck in a 2 year contract.

outlawrc

If I am not mistaken, I believe there is no tmobile anywhere in SOMD at all. Need to check into it though.

ajdaddi

I checked their coverage area and it says there should be full bars in that area. But they also said i should get service at my home in florida and I cant.

outlawrc

I think there may be a bit of service in that specific area, but it would mean you could only use your phone at home and almost no where else.
I hav verizon personally, and it works great here and covers the entire areafrom the southern tip to as far as you can go.
I believe nextel is a little weak here too, not sure about the rest.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
How far is Newburg from, town creek manor?

far enough that tMobile probably won't work in Town Creek.

The most reliable I've found in Verizon and here lately I've had trouble in area's that I had coverage before, don't know what's up with that.

Most carriers will tell you that they have coverage here, I have tried a number of them and they don't. You'll be living in an area with a lot of trees, I'd suggest sticking to Verizon.