Bridge traffic backed up on 2-4

frequentflier

happy to be living
Looks like traffic is going real slow on the bridge. Cars going to St Marys stopped while cars coming this way are moving. Didn't hear sirens on this side.

belvak

Happy Camper
Hubby called at about 3:30 and said he wasn't moving (he was heading into St. Mary's). Then the cars started moving a little. Just talked to him and he's across. Seems someone ran out of gas (or something) and a police car pushed them over the bridge. Traffic should be moving now.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Hubby called at about 3:30 and said he wasn't moving (he was heading into St. Mary's). Then the cars started moving a little. Just talked to him and he's across. Seems someone ran out of gas (or something) and a police car pushed them over the bridge. Traffic should be moving now.
I had to read your reply 2X- I thought the police pushed them OFF the bridge. Thanks for the chuckle!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:killingme See what happens when you're in a hurry!! Guess I should have said, "pushed them to the other side." :lmao:

I personally witnessed two Deputy's physically push a car out of the middle lane of 235 onto Shady Mile Drive this afternoon.

:yay: