Anyone attend the Horse EXPO today?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Just wondering if they had any neat booths, what kid of seminars you got to see, and if there were any cool deals.:yahoo:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I know Four Leaf was going. Sure hope she had fun and a safe trip home.:howdy:

:huggy: I had fun! The deals were there...My friend was the one that splurged on the deals.. she got custom chaps, this really cool easy-pull wheelbarrow, a couple beautiful pieces of horsey pottery and she even bought my little boy a pair of overalls that say "my pony rocks" on it... so cute. I almost bought a pair of pj's for my boy that had "pasture bedtime" on them... I wish I did..
My knee wouldn't go any farther than the cow palace so I didn't get over to the 3rd building.. I just sat and watched the stallions.. The Rocky's were very pretty and I really liked that Beste Gold stallion.. he is huge! Of course Phantom is my FAV!!! I get all teary when I see him.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
:huggy: I had fun! The deals were there...My friend was the one that splurged on the deals.. she got custom chaps, this really cool easy-pull wheelbarrow, a couple beautiful pieces of horsey pottery and she even bought my little boy a pair of overalls that say "my pony rocks" on it... so cute. I almost bought a pair of pj's for my boy that had "pasture bedtime" on them... I wish I did..
My knee wouldn't go any farther than the cow palace so I didn't get over to the 3rd building.. I just sat and watched the stallions.. The Rocky's were very pretty and I really liked that Beste Gold stallion.. he is huge! Of course Phantom is my FAV!!! I get all teary when I see him.
Have I got a beautiful stud colt Rocky for you......:lmao::buddies:

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
Who is the maker? Customs are sooo nice for those w/ the body to wear them! :biggrin:

I forgot her name/tradename.. I left my Equiery in the car.. but she was out of Berryville, Va..

Really cool chaps..monogramed, fringed or not, animal printed trim/bling, whatever colors you want.. My friend has 3 horses.. one grey and 2 chestnuts.. she is having them monogramed on the belt.. I'm envious! As for the body.. she is always having to get custom everything.. she's very tall!

Last edited:
W

WhoCares

We went today (ShowQueen, Appholic and myself) and had a blast. We watched Tommy Turvey, and the Lynn Palm seminar. I bought a quarter sheet, sleazy, polo wraps and some boot socks. It was my first time up there and thought it was great.

W

WhoCares

I think I will go just to ask Lynn Palm if JB has worked for her for 2 years as her paper claims.

Do you ever shut up? I spoke to Lynn today and she has nothing but good stuff to say about JB. In fact Lynn was very happy to hear how far my horse has come since she met me & the boy.

mingiz

Horse Poor
We're going up this morning...I want to get there to see Craig Cameron and we'll stay hopefully to see Tommy Turvey....Maybe I'll come home with a new trailer.....:drool: Everyone going today have fun and be carefull getting there and back....:howdy: