School???

W

WhoCares

Hmmm...

Be happy your in school and not have to work. That way you would be working and be bored out of your mind. :lmao:

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
Unless you want to spend your life always broke and living on the edge of disaster get serious about school now. You can't depend on anyone but yourself, prince charming isn't on his way to save you from a life of drudgery. Now is the time, not later. When you're 25 and decide to get serious it might just be too late. The choices you make now will determine where you end up as an adult.

fredsaid2

wht about the nasty retarded subs???

Learning to deal w/ them is an education unto itself. You will always have one of 'them' to contend with in the workforce.

As far as being bored; read ahead, get extra credit work, take practice tests. Stay focused on school. It only seems boring now. Years from now you will look back and say "I had it great!".

Keep up your grades so you can afford your equine passion when you're on your own!

ElliesMom

Hate to tell you it doesnt get better, you'll always be bored except for when on the back of a horse, and sometimes even then.

School sucks, then you get out and get a job and it sucks, welcome to the real world, realization number one. Oh and theres tons of chores/obligations you have to do, but really dont want to. Muahaha:killingme

Learn to cope.

terbear1225

wht about the nasty retarded subs???

1st of all, why are you posting if you are in class? unless you are in a technology class, you are posting from a cell phone, which is against school rules.

2nd, show a little respect and grow up. those "retarded subs" are doing they're job, which you obviously are not since you're not paying attention in class.

mingiz

Horse Poor
:howdy:

What r u supposta do in school when ur bord out of ur mind??? and CAN NOT :blahblah:...

By the looks of your grammar. You should be paying attention to your education and not being so lazy....Get your education while you can, trust me on this. I was you at your age. Even though I have a good job. I could of gotten a better one with more education...Sounds to me you like you need to grow up and quit acting like a spoiled brat.JMO

ElliesMom

Boy and I was actually trying to be nice, you guys rock, I love other horse folk. Go, say it like it is!

Child Pay Attention to School!:smack:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
I dunno, but if you were my child I'd probably beat your ass. :smile:

one she is my child and I did not know she posted anyways as far as her grammar she types like she is texting .I know she text es me...

two the teachers LET the kids on the computers and forums when they have completed their work ,, she is not using her phone (I already checked into this ) ...

unfortunitly she would rather be mucking stalls and busting her A--- instead of doing paper work .

I am sure she will do just fine with her life

thanks everyone for your concerns about my daughter.. TC

NOW with that said Z read a BOOK ......

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
one she is my child and I did not know she posted anyways as far as her grammar she types like she is texting .I know she text es me...

two the teachers LET the kids on the computers and forums when they have completed their work ,, she is not using her phone (I already checked into this ) ...

unfortunitly she would rather be mucking stalls and busting her A--- instead of doing paper work .

I am sure she will do just fine with her life

thanks everyone for your concerns about my daughter.. TC

NOW with that said Z read a BOOK ......

But wht if i dont wanna??? u cant make me read...

i have found another way to pass time...........................................eather sleep, drawl or do homework from another class... ist all good lol