Somehow It's Not Suprising

BravoFarp

Certified P.I.A.
Came across my pager about a half hour ago that a woman was shot in the back with an ARROW while she was walking down Great Mills Road by the Checkers. They called for a Med-Evac. What's next? Catapult? Tomahawk Driveby? Hope she's ok.

T

toppick08

Came across my pager about a half hour ago that a woman was shot in the back with an ARROW while she was walking down Great Mills Road by the Checkers. They called for a Med-Evac. What's next? Catapult? Tomahawk Driveby? Hope she's ok.

Frickin' INSANE!!......Hope she's OK also.

B

Bronwyn

It will be interesting to find out what that was all about!

Qualcom Troll4

STFU When You Speak To Me
Blowgun with a Poison Frog Dart. Maybe they will start throwing plauge infected rats into our wells. Seriously though, I heard that one go out too. I hope she's ok. Sounded like she was stable from what the Medic Unit was telling Trooper 2.

M

Mousebaby

Hubby says its still bow season, so I guess anything's possible at this point. :shrug: I hope she's ok too.

D1VA

That is insane! Hope the woman is ok!

HappyCats

Dayum spear chuckers.... :coffee:

Walking down the road??? I am not familiar with that area, but getting shot with a bow and arrow the person would have to be somewhere around 70 yards max - maybe 100... any woods nearby - and even then that would be a legally too close to the road to hunt...

I wonder if it was a drive-by with some loon-ball and a cross-bow? Someone eff'ing around and 'oops maybe???

Hope they are OK!

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Walking down the road??? I am not familiar with that area, but getting shot with a bow and arrow the person would have to be somewhere around 70 yards max - maybe 100... any woods nearby - and even then that would be a legally too close to the road to hunt...

I wonder if it was a drive-by with some loon-ball and a cross-bow? Someone eff'ing around and 'oops maybe???

Hope they are OK!

Wondering if this happened on the OPPOSITE side of the road across from checkers. There is crime scene tape around the brick building across the street from checkers that houses a insurance company. Saw the smc crime scene van there today about 12:30 pm.

Based on the location, that I am referring to if it is the same crime, no way was it a hunting accident. Someone was 'out' to get her done IMO.

Well if it's still bow season, then what's the problem? :shrug:

Maybe he lost her scent or blood trail.

Sounds like the BT ended at the landing site...

... but I would bet they pick it back up at WHC or PG General :yay:

You have to admit, this story is messed up!

M

Mousebaby

Deer seaon on Great Mills Road??

Isn't that a "No Bow and Arrow Zone"?

I only repeated what I was told. I know nothing about hunting or bows or arrows and frankly could care less. I just hope the person is ok! :shrug: