Are You Ready for some Football?

ImnoMensa

The worst thing about the football season coming to an end is that it means the basketball season will start.

Oh well ,soon it will be spring and we can watch the grass grow. Much more exciting that watching a guy 7 foot tall with 4 foot arms drop a ball in a 10 foot high net.

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
The worst thing about the football season coming to an end is that it means the basketball season will start.

Oh well ,soon it will be spring and we can watch the grass grow. Much more exciting that watching a guy 7 foot tall with 4 foot arms drop a ball in a 10 foot high net.

I think its still better than baseball.

Oh yeah,

PATS 18-0

Last edited:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
Whoooo~Hooooooo!!! I'm so stoked...the Pat's are so awesome....I love them!!!!!!!!!!!:buddies:

Go Green Bay ~ that'll be a fantastic Super Bowl!!!

& yes, I have loved them through thick and thin...since 1975

outlawrc

Whoooo~Hooooooo!!! I'm so stoked...the Pat's are so awesome....I love them!!!!!!!!!!!:buddies:

Go Green Bay ~ that'll be a fantastic Super Bowl!!!

& yes, I have loved them through thick and thin...since 1975

"Go Green Bay" They are going, back home to watch...:killingme

AndyMarquisLIVE

Basketball sucks.

It also means the start of the 2008 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series. :yahoo: