(04) Lilypad
(03) Big Fatty
(02) TWL
(01) Dougstermd

The_Twisted_Ear

A proud Conservative!
Yo idgit.
It's a baseball catcher.

One thing I love about this forum - it forces me to expand my v[SIZE=-1]ocabulary[/SIZE]!:lmao:

I just looked up “idgit."

An “idgit” is a special kind of idiot, one who manages to go above and beyond all kinds of normal idiocy to reach the upper echelon of moronic actions, that calling that person an “idiot” is an insult to all idiots.

You really hurt my feelings DoWhat! I have no choice now but to go into my kids den and kick some bunnies around. I sincerely hope you are happy now!:killingme:killingme

Mikeinsmd

One thing I love about this forum - it forces me to expand my v[SIZE=-1]ocabulary[/SIZE]!:lmao:

I just looked up “idgit."

An “idgit” is a special kind of idiot, one who manages to go above and beyond all kinds of normal idiocy to reach the upper echelon of moronic actions, that calling that person an “idiot” is an insult to all idiots.

You really hurt my feelings DoWhat! I have no choice now but to go into my kids den and kick some bunnies around. I sincerely hope you are happy now!:killingme:killingme
But DoWhat is correct. He deserves the credit. How is a racoon waiting for you at home? :confused: