Smtr....

julis976

i want to join the smtr group but the thing is i dont have a horse=[ and my mom wont let me lease =[ but i want to join the group so does anybody have a horse i could use for it?

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
It's not that kind of club honey. You'd have to borrow a horse for each ride, and preschedule it with the owner.
I'd recommend volunteering somewhere where there are horses available for you ride, then EARN the privilige of riding someone's horse on a ride. Nothing in life is "free". :huggy:
If you are going to borrow someone's horses, you have to arrange to help with the horse before and after the ride, not just show up, hop on ride, and go home. Your friend's mom TotalControl now has 2 sound horses to maintain, maybe you can ride one of them regularly with her, but I think you should help out around the barn and with the horses themselves to earn it. and your mom has to agree that she is responsible for you when you do those activities and not hold TC or the boarding facility responsible if something happens. AND you have to follow the rules there. Just some suggestions....

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
It's not that kind of club honey. You'd have to borrow a horse for each ride, and preschedule it with the owner.
I'd recommend volunteering somewhere where there are horses available for you ride, then EARN the privilige of riding someone's horse on a ride. Nothing in life is "free". :huggy:
If you are going to borrow someone's horses, you have to arrange to help with the horse before and after the ride, not just show up, hop on ride, and go home. Your friend's mom TotalControl now has 2 sound horses to maintain, maybe you can ride one of them regularly with her, but I think you should help out around the barn and with the horses themselves to earn it. and your mom has to agree that she is responsible for you when you do those activities and not hold TC or the boarding facility responsible if something happens. AND you have to follow the rules there. Just some suggestions....

Great advice! Sweet but to the point!

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Your friend's mom TotalControl now has 2 sound horses to maintain, maybe you can ride one of them regularly with her,

thanks happy but if my a-- can get in my saddle I will be trying to make every ride and then some this year ....

julis976

./.

yeah i know i would work for riding any time but yeah

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Your friend's mom TotalControl now has 2 sound horses to maintain, maybe you can ride one of them regularly with her,

thanks happy but if my a-- can get in my saddle I will be trying to make every ride and then some this year ....

Hey TC...you can change your siggy now. It's up and running.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
okkeedokkkeee . Took mom to see that house today she likes it . We are still waiting to find out about the trailer thingy. Anyway are you sitting down ?? Frog wants to go see it Saturday :confused:
Im glad he is comin around. Sometimes it takes a eathquake to ground ya. Wheres the house TC?