The irony of this made me laugh

limblips

As you know, a pet peave of mine is people throwing their cigarette butts out of the car. Today though, instead of getting peeved, I laughed out loud in the car when the Pontic Grand Am plate number 06620CC threw her butt out at the light at 4/235. The irony you ask? The plate was a "Treasure the Chesapeake" plate. She must not know where storm water runoff goes!:lmao:

kalmd

Over the weekend, I was driving up 5 to Waldorf and there was a truck in the left lane and a car in the right lane, both barely going 55 and holding up traffic. The bumper sticker on the back of the truck said something like:

You can't beat me
If you can't catch me
(with a chevy logo)

I thought this was hilarious considering how slow it was going.

outlawrc

Over the weekend, I was driving up 5 to Waldorf and there was a truck in the left lane and a car in the right lane, both barely going 55 and holding up traffic. The bumper sticker on the back of the truck said something like:

You can't beat me
If you can't catch me
(with a chevy logo)

I thought this was hilarious considering how slow it was going.

:killingme That was me in the chevy, i was going slow because the cigerette I just threw out the window came back in and I was trying to locate it before the fire started.:killingme

Pete

Repete
I was up at Kent Island yesterday and flicked a cigarette butt directly into the bay effectively skipping the middleman.

outlawrc

I was up at Kent Island yesterday and flicked a cigarette butt directly into the bay effectively skipping the middleman.

I hope you smoked it all, those things are expensive. Maybe the new tax on them will cover some bay clean up efforts.:whistle:

beamher

do they have street sweepers or something in st. marys? take a look at the median at the light leaving chancellor to turn onto 235 :yikes: