Dentist.

Sparks

Anyone scheduling a dentist to come to So. MD in the next few months? It's probably time to have the teeth looked at again.

I think I chatted/pm'd with someone about this recently here but I can't remember who it was. :doh:

Sparks

Thanks BZ. I think I may have found a friend to share the dentist with.

I do remember reading that thread :whistle:

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Thanks BZ. I think I may have found a friend to share the dentist with.

I do remember reading that thread :whistle:

Glad you were able to find a dentist.

Who are you using to do the teeth??

There were a few Equine Dentists at the Expo, but I didn't get there cards.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Glad you were able to find a dentist.

Who are you using to do the teeth??

There were a few Equine Dentists at the Expo, but I didn't get there cards.

I got one card but he was way too pricey for me to use for all my horses.:nomoney: Between me and a friend:gossip: there are 40+ head.:whistle:
Multi discount rate,,, I know farriers do it.

BZHorseMomE

I got one card but he was way too pricey for me to use for all my horses.:nomoney: Between me and a friend:gossip: there are 40+ head.:whistle:
Multi discount rate,,, I know farriers do it.

The horses that are going to be used the most and shown I'd have the Equine Dentist with the power tools do them. Then ones that aren't I'd have them done the old fashion why. However, sometimes the price isn't that much different. :otter:

I've set aside about $150 for my horse to get his teeth done this year. I'll split the visit charge with the other horses that get done.

SouthernMdRocks

The horses that are going to be used the most and shown I'd have the Equine Dentist with the power tools do them. Then ones that aren't I'd have them done the old fashion why. However, sometimes the price isn't that much different. :otter:

I've set aside about $150 for my horse to get his teeth done this year. I'll split the visit charge with the other horses that get done.
Say, what??? Did you go and buy a horsie??

BZHorseMomE

Say, what??? Did you go and buy a horsie??

No, my pretty lawn ornament up at my Mom's. I can't ride him because of his injury, but he still needs the routine and yearly things done. Didn't expect with a fractured back for him to be around so many years later, but he gets alot of TLC. It brakes my heart that he can never be ridden again, but he doesn't seem to mind.

I'd love to find another one like him one day, but minus the injury. :yahoo: I really like the TB personality.

SouthernMdRocks

No, my pretty lawn ornament up at my Mom's. I can't ride him because of his injury, but he still needs the routine and yearly things done. Didn't expect with a fractured back for him to be around so many years later, but he gets alot of TLC. It brakes my heart that he can never be ridden again, but he doesn't seem to mind.

I'd love to find another one like him one day, but minus the injury. :yahoo: I really like the TB personality.

Ok,,duh..I remember now about your guy!! Of course he still needs everything doing, same with my several lawn ornaments!!:killingme

J and M

Anyone scheduling a dentist to come to So. MD in the next few months? It's probably time to have the teeth looked at again.

I think I chatted/pm'd with someone about this recently here but I can't remember who it was. :doh:

We use Dennis Lynch. Let me know if you want his number.