just got this

Robin

2008 SOUTHERN MARYLAND
EQUINE CONFERENCE

SAVE THE DATE! APRIL 3, 4 & 5

Sponsored by the Southern Maryland Agricultural Development Commission
J.T. Daugherty Conference Center, Lexington Park, Maryland

Are you a horse owner, trainer, instructor, equine therapist, business owner, or thinking about starting a new equine operation…. then this is the conference for YOU!

Keynote and demonstration day presentations by international clinicians
Susan Harris and Peggy Brown - Anatomy in Motion TM, The Visible Horse and Visible Rider TM

Attend any or all 3 days - The choice is yours!

Thursday April 3
• Price Vs. Cost of Hay - $’s wisely spent for optimal nutrition
• Selecting the Right Hay and Feed for Your Horse – from equine athlete, to aging equine
• Reinvigorating Drought Stressed Pastures - timely recommendations for the region
• 'Know your Weeds' indoor pasture walk – features live weed plant exhibits
• Pasture & Nutrition Panel – an opportunity to ask the experts
• Caring for Two – Management of the Broodmare and Newborn Foal.
• Care and Nutrition of the Young and Growing horse

Friday April 4
• Key note Speakers: Susan Harris and Peggy Brown – international clinicians, trainers and authors
• Important Legal updates for Horse Owners – liability, releases, contracts, OSHA, employment
• Equine Business plan development – planning for a successful equine operation
• Farm Management for the Small Equine Operation
• Business & Regulatory Panel – first hand information from the professionals
• No Hoof, No Horse – Lameness, management of foot problems
• Equine Dentistry

Saturday April 5 Demonstration Day (Flat Iron Farm, Great Mills - indoor ring & seating, refreshments available)
SUSAN HARRIS AND PEGGY BROWN – present Anatomy in Motion TM, The Visible Horse and Rider This exciting presentation uses a horse as a living canvass to illustrate the skeletal and muscular systems in motion, and showcases correct use of the riders’ body to prevent stress and difficulty in riding and training for horses of all gaits and disciplines. Recognize and improve the elements of good movement and performance and achieve balance as you ride. The presentation is a valuable learning experience for riders from all disciplines, levels and abilities. Highly recommended as teaching tool for instructors, trainers, equine massage therapists, 4-H and pony club.
For more information on Susan Harris & Peggy Brown visit: Anatomy In Motion - the site for seriuos equestrians

Registration required by March 21
Cost: $20 per day, or $50.00 for all three days - includes continental breakfast and lunch on April 3 & 4 only.
To register: contact Southern Maryland Agricultural Development Commission - (301) 274-1922
or email: info@somarylandsogood.com
Visit So. Maryland So Good...  What's In Season? for agenda updates, directions & speaker information
For information on cancellations due to weather, call 301-274-1922 Ex 29

mistymoofwf

live to ride
2008 SOUTHERN MARYLAND
EQUINE CONFERENCE

SAVE THE DATE! APRIL 3, 4 & 5

Sponsored by the Southern Maryland Agricultural Development Commission
J.T. Daugherty Conference Center, Lexington Park, Maryland

Are you a horse owner, trainer, instructor, equine therapist, business owner, or thinking about starting a new equine operation…. then this is the conference for YOU!

Keynote and demonstration day presentations by international clinicians
Susan Harris and Peggy Brown - Anatomy in Motion TM, The Visible Horse and Visible Rider TM

Attend any or all 3 days - The choice is yours!

Thursday April 3
• Price Vs. Cost of Hay - $’s wisely spent for optimal nutrition
• Selecting the Right Hay and Feed for Your Horse – from equine athlete, to aging equine
• Reinvigorating Drought Stressed Pastures - timely recommendations for the region
• 'Know your Weeds' indoor pasture walk – features live weed plant exhibits
• Pasture & Nutrition Panel – an opportunity to ask the experts
• Caring for Two – Management of the Broodmare and Newborn Foal.
• Care and Nutrition of the Young and Growing horse

Friday April 4
• Key note Speakers: Susan Harris and Peggy Brown – international clinicians, trainers and authors
• Important Legal updates for Horse Owners – liability, releases, contracts, OSHA, employment
• Equine Business plan development – planning for a successful equine operation
• Farm Management for the Small Equine Operation
• Business & Regulatory Panel – first hand information from the professionals
• No Hoof, No Horse – Lameness, management of foot problems
• Equine Dentistry

Saturday April 5 Demonstration Day (Flat Iron Farm, Great Mills - indoor ring & seating, refreshments available)
SUSAN HARRIS AND PEGGY BROWN – present Anatomy in Motion TM, The Visible Horse and Rider This exciting presentation uses a horse as a living canvass to illustrate the skeletal and muscular systems in motion, and showcases correct use of the riders’ body to prevent stress and difficulty in riding and training for horses of all gaits and disciplines. Recognize and improve the elements of good movement and performance and achieve balance as you ride. The presentation is a valuable learning experience for riders from all disciplines, levels and abilities. Highly recommended as teaching tool for instructors, trainers, equine massage therapists, 4-H and pony club.
For more information on Susan Harris & Peggy Brown visit: Anatomy In Motion - the site for seriuos equestrians

Registration required by March 21
Cost: $20 per day, or $50.00 for all three days - includes continental breakfast and lunch on April 3 & 4 only.
To register: contact Southern Maryland Agricultural Development Commission - (301) 274-1922
or email: info@somarylandsogood.com
Visit So. Maryland So Good...# What's In Season? for agenda updates, directions & speaker information
For information on cancellations due to weather, call 301-274-1922 Ex 29

good seeing you agian today at holly point, did you have a good chat with my mom?

Robin

good seeing you agian today at holly point, did you have a good chat with my mom?

Great seeing you too. Yes I enjoyed seeing your mom and catching up on what has been keeping her busy. Great seeing her again. Hopefully we will be able to keep in touch this time. I am sure I will see her from time to time at some of the Shows if you get back into them again. You have learned from some of the best, good to know you still have that drive and devotion.

mistymoofwf

live to ride
Great seeing you too. Yes I enjoyed seeing your mom and catching up on what has been keeping her busy. Great seeing her again. Hopefully we will be able to keep in touch this time. I am sure I will see her from time to time at some of the Shows if you get back into them again. You have learned from some of the best, good to know you still have that drive and devotion.

oh we are def. showing this summer, i had to take off last summer bc of my pregnancy but i have some horses i would like to get out and i have some girls that im coaching so im sure we will see you around.