Nanny Foster? Info Needed!

erinjograves

Hi Everyone! I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about Nanny? All the fences at her place are down and the round pen is gone?? Is she ok?? Any info would be helpful! Thanks! Erin

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Hi Everyone! I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything about Nanny? All the fences at her place are down and the round pen is gone?? Is she ok?? Any info would be helpful! Thanks! Erin

:offtopic: Erin, but I wanted to let you know I like your website. :howdy:

erinjograves

She lost the farm and has moved...she was renting..

Oh Wow! I knew she was renting it, but I had no clue that she had moved. Did she go somewhere else with the horses? or has her health gone down again and she has decided to not do horses anymore?? Thanks Paso for the info.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Oh Wow! I knew she was renting it, but I had no clue that she had moved. Did she go somewhere else with the horses? or has her health gone down again and she has decided to not do horses anymore?? Thanks Paso for the info.

The last time I saw Nanny was at the Mounted Wanderer's tack swap.

She was upset that the owner rented it out from under her but I told her that it may just be a blessing in disguise. It has been so hard on Nanny and Tex trying to keep up with that place. She said that she was going to move to Daddy's and maybe do a little tack shop there. So hopefully she's in Callaway.

erinjograves

Wow! Thank you guys! I knew Nanny's health wasnt good at all and I knew Tex was getting up there. Poor thing. I am glad she is with Melvin. Maybe now she can relax a little bit. THank you all very much for your help. I was worried as was my mom. Thanks again!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
My friend has nanny's stallion at her place, and all the other horses are at melvins(sp?), and her rottie is at my friends place too. I havent seen her since the tack swap either, its good to know shes doing well.

AMP

Jersey attitude.
Nanny's doing well

She's down in Callaway at Foster's, as others have said, and has a sweeeeeet barrel prospect!! So chances are you'll see her around soon.

She's riding again, or has been, she does okay with that leg. She's one damn strong woman, and I am proud to have her for my friend. :)