Is anyone going??

Kittykat33

Why me??
Good Morning all. I was just wondering if anyone was going to The Washington Auto Show this weekend? Or if you already have been, how was it? I am going tomorrow and i was just wondering. Thanks!

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Good Morning all. I was just wondering if anyone was going to The Washington Auto Show this weekend? Or if you already have been, how was it? I am going tomorrow and i was just wondering. Thanks!

Why are you going? Do you have bussiness there?

smoothmarine187

I'm thinking about going, but I haven't decided yet. It was ok last year. I mainly want to go just to check out the new GTR

T

toppick08

Get pics of the new Camaro and Challenger......if the're displayed...:howdy:

I would go, but I am not in the market for a car...

The thing that always got me was the concept cars - they are nice and all, but you could never get geeked up about them because you did not know if they would ever go into production!

Seem this year a lot of emphasis is being placed on Hybrids and Hydrogen - like we are going to see a HUGE expansion of the Hydrogen cars in the near term :sarcasm:

Kittykat33

Why me??
I am not in the market to buy a car either. I like going to these things. Maybe it's because I work at a dealership.

vbailey

vbailey
I wanted to go to the RV show. We just bought a beautiful new 5th wheel last June, but it would have been so much fun to go look. And Iam sure they would have had all kinds of other neat Camping stuff there (venders,etc).

beamher

we plan on going saturday; now that i checked the hours it will definitely be later in the afternoon so i can sleep in :yawn: