1 1/2 year old Pitt needs forever home

C

ChristineG6

Loving 1 1/2 year old white with brindle spots Pitt Bull needs loving home ASAP! Her name is Emma Bean and is small weighing in at only 36 lbs, good with other dogs and children. Loves to cuddle in bed with you. She is spayed, microchipped and up to date on vaccines. She needs to find a forever home! I do have pictures upon request. Serious inquires only please! My land lord won't allow me to have her only due to her breed.

There is an adoption fee of $100.00. I will not allow her to go to just anyone, will have questions for anyone who is interested in her. She is my heart and won't allow her to go to anyone that wants her for any reason other than to be a loving pet that will be taken care of and treated a good as she is.

Last edited by a moderator:

camily

Peace
Loving 1 1/2 year old white with brindle spots Pitt Bull needs loving home ASAP! Her name is Emma Bean and is small weighing in at only 36 lbs, good with other dogs and children. Loves to cuddle in bed with you. She is spayed, microchipped and up to date on vaccines. She needs to find a forever home! I do have pictures upon request. Serious inquires only please! My land lord won't allow me to have her only due to her breed.

Pics please. TY. :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!

There is an adoption fee of $100.00. I will not allow her to go to just anyone, will have questions for anyone who is interested in her. She is my heart and won't allow her to go to anyone that wants her for any reason other than to be a loving pet that will be taken care of and treated a good as she is.

Pix please...Very interesting name..that is my little ones nickname!!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!

Who does the "adoption fee" go to, and what is it for?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

You changed your post as I was trying to reply. :tantrum TWICE

Most rescue people, etc. will tell you that if you have to rehome your pet, it is best to ask a fee to deter people that are just looking for a free animal for reasons that aren't in the pet's best interest.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
You changed your post as I was trying to reply. :tantrum TWICE

Sorry; I re-read the first post and saw why she had to place the dog, but I'm still confused. :confused:

I don't know Camily personally, but she doesn't come across as someone who'd fork out $100 for a dog that she'd just in turn cut loose intentionally to be used for inhumane purposes. And it seems awful "trigger-happy" of the previous owner to slam her publicly like she did. :ohwell:

I dunno .... I'd be interested to hear more from both parties. :shrug:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:yeahthat: I am willing to bet that camliy isn't into dog fighting.

Do we know what has happened to the dog? Is it still in the shelter?

I don't think she is either. I just have a lot of questions..did Camily call the original owner to say the dog was missing? I think she should have done that...the dog might have been trying to get back home, or just as a courtesy. Was the dog made an "outside" dog.

Like I said, there's something not being said by somebody.

C

ChristineG6

As I said if what you are saying is true, that someone took her from your yard I completly apologize! I am checking into matters further. The person that turned her in said that he was turning her in because of neglect. I don't know what more you want me to say other than I am sorry. I have been completly distraught since receiving the phone call yesterday and seeing the condition she is now in. I thank God that if she escaped that she was not hit by a car.

C

ChristineG6

I never suggested that she was into dog fighting. I was stating who ever had her, which I know was not Camily, looked to be using her as a bait dog.

camily

Peace
I don't think she is either. I just have a lot of questions..did Camily call the original owner to say the dog was missing? I think she should have done that...the dog might have been trying to get back home, or just as a courtesy. Was the dog made an "outside" dog.

Like I said, there's something not being said by somebody.

Oh no. My dogs are not outdoor dogs. She was inside as well most of the time. She came from Calvert but I guess ashe could have been trying to get home, but she wasn't living with Christine at the time anyway. She was in the second home since Christines. I was not the first place she went.

Last edited:

crabcake

As I said if what you are saying is true, that someone took her from your yard I completly apologize! I am checking into matters further. The person that turned her in said that he was turning her in because of neglect. I don't know what more you want me to say other than I am sorry. I have been completly distraught since receiving the phone call yesterday and seeing the condition she is now in. I thank God that if she escaped that she was not hit by a car.

I never suggested that she was into dog fighting. I was stating who ever had her, which I know was not Camily, looked to be using her as a bait dog.

:confused: Which is it? First you slam Camily by posting a thread without all the facts, then say you are "looking into it", but 2 minutes later, say you know it wasn't Camily.

My sinuses might be a little stuffy, but I swear I detect a faint whiff of :bs:

C

ChristineG6

I was saying that I know that she was not fighting the dog. I am trying to get to the bottom of who actually turned her in and how it was that she was in their costody.

crabcake

I was saying that I know that she was not fighting the dog. I am trying to get to the bottom of who actually turned her in and how it was that she was in their costody.

Then why did you post this:

I wanted to post this so that no one else or their pet falls victim to this person. I didn't have much faith/trust in humans before and now I have even less!

in your first post in the other thread ... "warning" people about Camily? :tap: And before you come back and say, "I meant the person using the dog for bait", keep in mind the only person who's name you mentioned was Camily's, so it's clear that is who you were talking about.

Here's some advice: Pay $20 to go premo and delete your threads before you come across as any more ignorant than you already have. :yay: