Wine tasting?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I don't know of any offhand but Blue Wind Gourmet usually has one every month. There's also the new place in Leonardtown by Salsa's that them too. Maybe try calling them or checking out their web sites and seeing if they're having one soon.

aanderson

Anyone know of any coming up?

The Tea Room in Leonardtown (in the antique center in L'town) has one usually every month...and they are free, but they do like for you to stay and have dinner afterwards (which is very good). They offer 6 different wines with 6 hors d vours (sp?) to go with each glass. I'm not sure when the next one is though.

popsicle

PS It's All Good - Leonardtown

They are having a wine and chocolate tasting and a jewlery showing on Feb 9th at 4:00 - 7:00. It's All Good - And It's All Free (the tasting that is).

C5gal

Port of Call has a wine tasting every Saturday afternoon. Also, they hold wine classes. Ask for Jay.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
They are having a wine and chocolate tasting and a jewlery showing on Feb 9th at 4:00 - 7:00. It's All Good - And It's All Free (the tasting that is).

There was a flyer posted at work for this I saw today and I was going to come here and post the information. Thanks for saving me the trouble. :lol: