Heard Erin's ALS Party sold out

Gigi

Gigi
I was just told the Party for Erin Mattingly is now sold out. I am really happy for her as she needs all the help she can get.. Kind of sad though alot of her good friends can't get tickets.. Who knows maybe they will have another one... Good luck and I hope everyone has a great time... Those of us who can't be there will be there with you in spirit....

jjcmom

Yes I heard that last week. I wish her and her family the best. I think they said 500 tickets? WOW!!!! And 70.00 for food and open bar per couple...what a deal!

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
That's great. I believe she went to my high school and might have been introduced to her hubby by a good friend of mine. I couldn't believe I recogninzed her from her pic.

tyky

eieio
I tried to get tickets also but I was also told they were sold out. That is great I hope they do another one!

wishes26

They said that their was over 700ppl and everything was nice but the food was sparringly. But none of that matters for such a good cause

Geek

I was just told the Party for Erin Mattingly is now sold out. I am really happy for her as she needs all the help she can get.. Kind of sad though alot of her good friends can't get tickets.. Who knows maybe they will have another one... Good luck and I hope everyone has a great time... Those of us who can't be there will be there with you in spirit....

Sweet Gigi, Pm me and I will make sure you get info on every event for Erin. I will personally make sure you get a ticket next year. This was the first Annual. We were blessed to have so much interest.

They said that their was over 700ppl and everything was nice but the food was sparringly. But none of that matters for such a good cause

The food was amazing :yay: Many people got seconds. I was way too full to go back for more. The turn out was over 700 with another 150 on the waiting list.

all I can say is Southern Maryland is the most caring place in this world. The support and love shown to Erin that night humbles us. The money raised has allowed a family that was handed the hardest situation to take a breathe and get what they need. I will make sure to advertise here for any other event. (There will be a walk, this benefit dance again) Please pm me your e mail if you would like me to give you e mail notice as well. :huggy:

Last edited:

yankee44

It was a great time and for a great cause. I wish Erin, CJ and the kids the best.

I know I spent about a grand but that is just a drop in the bucket.