Needed Recommendation for Construction

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
The company that I work for is seeking a large scale commercial construction company to build a 140,000 sqft state of the art office building in ST. Mary's County. Due to the US economy the contractor should have an all American work force to help put Americans back to work.

CraneTaker77

tips

It' all depends on what kind of building your wanting to build. For the excavation part you could try Boling Construction. I'm not that familiar with smaller companies myself. I'm an operating engineer and I work for Clark Construction, which is one of the biggest companies in the United States.

Hillcrest

The company that I work for is seeking a large scale commercial construction company to build a 140,000 sqft state of the art office building in ST. Mary's County. Due to the US economy the contractor should have an all American work force to help put Americans back to work.
I cannot help you with a large scale commercial construction company, however, I know a great communications company (local & women owned) for all your phone, data, security, electric, etc. needs.

Networx, Inc Telecommunication, Utility Construction, Macro/Micro Cellular Sites

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits

You could try Facchina construction out of Laplata. They have all american workers and are locally owned. they will work anywhere. No they do not just do excavation (sorry if i spelled incorrectly) they have I think 4 different departments and they would be able to do just about the whole job.

Hillcrest

I hope their reputation is better in St.Marys than it is in Charles. I know of several companies that made a living about three years ago cleaning up their messes up here.
I think you may have this company confused with someone else. They are out of Calvert and there are actually several local companies in the area called Networx.

Most of their work is in the DC, Baltimore, Northern VA area so I am not sure what you are talking about when you say work in Charles county.

As a matter of fact -their work is usually flawless.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I think you may have this company confused with someone else. They are out of Calvert and there are actually several local companies in the area called Networx.

Most of their work is in the DC, Baltimore, Northern VA area so I am not sure what you are talking about when you say work in Charles county.

As a matter of fact -their work is usually flawless.

Could very well be a different Networx. I'll see if I still have one of their business cards one of my clients left me when I was called in to fix problems. Professional Network Solutions is another good company (Amy is VP of some Charles County Computer Association), but they are booked to the gills also.

Hillcrest

Were you able to find......

Could very well be a different Networx. I'll see if I still have one of their business cards one of my clients left me when I was called in to fix problems. Professional Network Solutions is another good company (Amy is VP of some Charles County Computer Association), but they are booked to the gills also.

I was just wondering if you were able to locate that business card.

Thanks so much!

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
I was just wondering if you were able to locate that business card.

Thanks so much!

Not yet, taking a break at the moment, I'll look through the IT Handbook, I think that's where I put it. First full day back, entire family has been sick. Not blowing you off, just haven't been here much lately.

Homer J

Power Chord
W.M. Davis in Leonardtown.

:yeahthat:

They built a large addition on our church, "Trinity Lutheran in LP" and did a fantastic job. Great people to work with. I seriously doubt if you are going to find anyone who employs 100% American labor though.