Worst Superbowl ad

MMDad

Lem Putt
Lots of bad ones this year, but that movie Wall E looks about as stupid as it could be.

What's your vote for the worst?

N

nitwhit3286

the fedex pigeon commercial and the justin timberlake one... I give them two thumbs down. :boo: :boo:

The Lizard one... just didn't do it for me... the chick did (Naomi Campbell), but the commercial did not.

:edit: News just said that commercial cost them $5M to make :jet:

Last edited:
D

dems4me

The Lizard one... just didn't do it for me... the chick did (Naomi Campbell), but the commercial did not.

:edit: News just said that commercial cost them $5M to make :jet:

I didn't like that one either, maybe I just didn't "get it" or something - to me it looked like some chic dancing provocatively with a bunch of lizards dancing provocatively back at her. I thought it was all pertty weird :crazy:

jenbengen

Watch it
Lots of bad ones this year, but that movie Wall E looks about as stupid as it could be.

What's your vote for the worst?

Does anybody see the similarities between Wall E and that robot named "Number 5" from an old 80's movie? "Number Five Alive!". :lmao:

Tomahawk202

It'll make ya feel good..
I hated them all. For once I was actually more interested in the games than the damn commercials. Go figure....

K

Kain99

I'm giving it to the baby.. That's only because I thought he was so adorable...... Till he puked.

GopherM

Darwin was right
Personally I don't watch the super bowl, but one thing is interesting...

Even if they were the worst commercials, you are all talking about them. Maybe those companies are happy either way.

johnjrval424

In this order:

(1) E*Trade (too creepy)
(2) Amp (ridiculous)
(3) Pepsi with JT
Close 4th - Verizon - where Charles Barkley keeps calling the rookie player. That was annoying after about the 3rd phone call...

BEST
Budweiser and the dalmation training Hank the Horse! That was awesome! :yahoo:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I hated them all. For once I was actually more interested in the games than the damn commercials. Go figure....

I have to pretty much agree with you! Most of them just left me looking at the screen like "You spent how much to get this ad on here tonight?". Big disappointment.

soul4sale

YOU ARE A B@STARD AND HAVE NO... Ah, wait, a troll. Haven't seen one of these in the wild in a while. Yer sneaky! Almost had me...