Attachments

• kittycommand.jpg
    kittycommand.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 216

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
However, they will cease fire to band together against a common enemy. (In this case, it's trespassing squirrels and birds)

Attachments

• bandingtogether.jpg
    bandingtogether.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 149

jbooty

I have that for my cats.. they have a blast with it on the wood flooring.. they get a running start at one end of the house and come hauling butt towards it.. then when they do land on it, it scoots down the hallway some so they get a lil' ride.. :killingme

And the girls are battling furiously for control of this strategic location:

Our cats use the baby gate at the top of the stairs as Ground Zero. Mine will wait right by it, but upstairs and her cat will wait on the top step. Then hers will growl at mine until she gets up the gumption to come under the gate and try to race to her destination without getting mugged by my cat.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Vrai, you should set up a kitty cam at the command center.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Our cats use the baby gate at the top of the stairs as Ground Zero. Mine will wait right by it, but upstairs and her cat will wait on the top step. Then hers will growl at mine until she gets up the gumption to come under the gate and try to race to her destination without getting mugged by my cat.

:lol:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
May...

Vrai, you should set up a kitty cam at the command center.

...as well. It would save her some carpel tunnel what with the endless 'my cat is fun' threads.

:lmao:

Kiki Kam.

See Kiki fall over.

See Kiki low crawl.

See Kiki set an IED (improvised explosive doody)

See Kiki using crack.

See Kiki ambush Claudia

See Kiki give yet another blank stare.

:buddies: :lmao: