SPAY-Ghetti Dinner to benefit HSCC & the SPOT

HSCC

GSDlover
Please join The Humane Society of Calvert County and the S.P.O.T for our Second Annual Spay-ghetti Dinner. We had such a great time with our first spayghetti dinner and thanks to the community, it was a success. Dinner will begin at 3:00PM and end at 7:00PM. There will be a silent auction hosted by The SPOT Thriftshop throughout the dinner. All proceeds will go directly toward helping homeless animals rescued by HSCC and to replenish the spay and neuter fund administered by The SPOT. We serve homemade sauces --plain marinara, chunky veggie marinara and thick meat sauce. This event will be alcohol free. Tickets are $10 per person (children under 6 FREE). Email ticket requests to spayghetti.dinner@gmail.com, tickets can also be purchased at the door. If you have questions or would like to participate by volunteering or providing a sponsorship, please contact us at spayghetti.dinner@gmail.com

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, "spay-ghetti" somewhat grosses me out. :lol:

What's the date? And did you put it on the calendar and in the Announcements so everyone will see it?

HSCC

GSDlover
Gees, I guess my mind was totally out of it last night when I posted this:

The location is St. John Vianney Catholic Church, Family Life Center in Prince Frederick.

Sorry about that.

Thank you!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Please join The Humane Society of Calvert County and the S.P.O.T for our Second Annual Spay-ghetti Dinner. We had such a great time with our first spayghetti dinner and thanks to the community, it was a success. Dinner will begin at 3:00PM and end at 7:00PM. There will be a silent auction hosted by The SPOT Thriftshop throughout the dinner. All proceeds will go directly toward helping homeless animals rescued by HSCC and to replenish the spay and neuter fund administered by The SPOT. We serve homemade sauces --plain marinara, chunky veggie marinara and thick meat sauce. This event will be alcohol free. Tickets are $10 per person (children under 6 FREE). Email ticket requests to spayghetti.dinner@gmail.com, tickets can also be purchased at the door. If you have questions or would like to participate by volunteering or providing a sponsorship, please contact us at spayghetti.dinner@gmail.com

How are ticket sales going? I am planning to send my husband there for 2 take outs piled real high! I have sold some tickets but hope to sell more this weekend! :yum:

I

Inkpen

Get your tickets now...only $10.00!!!!

At the door....$2.00 more!!!

A lot of good food and many great give-aways!!!!

SPOT is haveing a fantastic Silent AUction with some beautiful items!!!

All $$$ goes back to the animals to fund spay/neuter in Calvert County.

:howdy:

frequentflier

happy to be living

I have sold more!!:yahoo:

frequentflier

happy to be living

Tickets are still on sale!!!