The guy in the tan Honda/Toyota Calvert side 6AM

limblips

PREMO Member
Hey, I was wondering how many tickets the state trooper gave you for speeding down the right hand lane, cutting off the car ahead of me, no turn signal, and crossing the solid line? Also, how much quicker did you get to your destination than the people that were not pulled over for stoopididity? I was sooooo happy to see him pull you!!!! Thanks for making my Friday start off with a huge smile!:yahoo:

Last edited:

smilin

BOXER NATION
Hey, I was wondering how many tickets the state trooper gave you for speeding down the right hand lane, cutting off the car ahead of me, no turn signal, and crossing the solid line? Also, how much quicker did you get to your destination than the people that were not pulled over for stoopididity? I was sooooo happy to see him pull you!!!! Thanks for making my Friday start off with a huge smile!:yahoo:

There is justice in the world!
:evil:

MMDad

Lem Putt
See, all you people who say karma doesn't matter are wrong. It does come back to bite you in the azz!

red_explorer

Love it!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Starts my day off right!

T

toppick08

He wasn't throwing any ciggy butts out the window, was he.......:lmao:

:buddies:

JLS

Too bad a cop wasn't around to pull over these 2 stupid biyotches this morning in a red Saturn that drove down the center of 301 this morning when they weren't running people off the road!! :burning:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!

Good for you telling this guy. There is a website dedicated to complaining about drivers but I cannot remember the url. I guess you can complain about drivers, and when I saw the site it had license plate pictures. If I find it again I'll send it to you. Even if you don't have a complaint, it is pretty funny to read some of the entries. :howdy:

High EGT

Gort! Klaatu barada nikto

9 If you must ask and the cop is my uncle.:killingme