Help for JPC

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

So last night I go to grandma and I ask (out of humor)
"So grandma, you planning on voting for Hoyer then?" (grandma actually knows him, doesn't particularly care for him but they go to the same church lol)

her response

"You think I'd vote for that nut Cusack? :roflmao: He has no chance :lmao:"

Yeah, that made me crack up :lol:

we then discussed JPC's doings and I mentioned how he is a member on here and makes some very..."interesting" posts :lmao:

Last edited:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
JPC could still sit in his motorized wheelchair and be a greeter at Wally World. They hire the handicapped.

So last night I go to grandma and I ask (out of humor)
"So grandma, you planning on voting for Hoyer then?" (grandma actually knows him, doesn't particularly care for him but they go to the same church lol)

her response

"You think I'd vote for that nut Cusack? :roflmao: He has no chance :lmao:"

Yeah, that made me crack up :lol:

we then discussed JPC's doings and I mentioned how he is a member on here and makes some very..."interesting" posts :lmao:

Honest to God -

I got done submitting my votes and I saw my mom, so I waited out in the lobby for her poky self to get done... as I was standing there an older couple was walking out and I heard the old-guy say; "What nut bag is running against Hoyer on HIS ticket? 'Que-zeek' (is how he pronounced it), who in the hell is that?" :lol:

I just chuckled...

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.
Honest to God -

I got done submitting my votes and I saw my mom, so I waited out in the lobby for her poky self to get done... as I was standing there an older couple was walking out and I heard the old-guy say; "What nut bag is running against Hoyer on HIS ticket? 'Que-zeek' (is how he pronounced it), who in the hell is that?" :lol:

I just chuckled...

Awhile back my mom was reviewing the list of candidates online and said to me, "Who is this guy going against Hoyer?". When I explained that he was on the forums as JPC, she said, "...OH. I think I've heard of HIM." :lmao: