An update from Bluebird!

BlueBird

A few of you fine folks have been asking where I've been so here'ds a quick update....

Many of you know that I suffer from a few disorders. Depression and anxiety are at the top of the list with PTSD being a contributing factor. I've been on a merry go round of Pyshotropic therapy for the past several months and my latest attempt at normalcy has been a real rollercoaster ride. I'm doing better as far as processing things goes but at the same time I lack much of the motivation to do thinks that I once had. I'm hanging in there and doing okay. My thoughts seem less dark and I can stop myself from saying things I don't really mean much better than before. The old Bluebird (before you all had the pleasure of reading my posts) is gone forever - unfortunately.

He was a kind and warm man with endless amounts of ambition. Life changing events have left a skeleton where a caring loving soul was once placed. The future is brighter than before but dimmer than it could have been at one time.

I enjoy posting wacky things here from time to time. I do it to get a good laugh (mostly) and to bring cheer to those who need a good laugh for the day. I get harped on quite abit for it but that's okay with me. I'll continue to post but lately I just haven't felt very witty I'm afraid.....

BB

A few of you fine folks have been asking where I've been so here'ds a quick update....

Many of you know that I suffer from a few disorders. Depression and anxiety are at the top of the list with PTSD being a contributing factor. I've been on a merry go round of Pyshotropic therapy for the past several months and my latest attempt at normalcy has been a real rollercoaster ride. I'm doing better as far as processing things goes but at the same time I lack much of the motivation to do thinks that I once had. I'm hanging in there and doing okay. My thoughts seem less dark and I can stop myself from saying things I don't really mean much better than before. The old Bluebird (before you all had the pleasure of reading my posts) is gone forever - unfortunately.

He was a kind and warm man with endless amounts of ambition. Life changing events have left a skeleton where a caring loving soul was once placed. The future is brighter than before but dimmer than it could have been at one time.

I enjoy posting wacky things here from time to time. I do it to get a good laugh (mostly) and to bring cheer to those who need a good laugh for the day. I get harped on quite abit for it but that's okay with me. I'll continue to post but lately I just haven't felt very witty I'm afraid.....

BB

good luck on your continued recovery! :howdy:

nobody really

I need a nap

BB

in reading the first few words, "I suffer from a few disorders" i thought you were kbeachcat123

Fugazi

BB

who cares loser

BB

Hope you are feeling better Bro', it's been a rough few months for 'ya :howdy:

Take Care - Peace and Chicken Grease!!! :buddies: