So you know you have too much stuff when...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
...you have been married 14 years to the same woman and you get a SOMD Forums Cofee Cup AND T-Shirt! :killingme

Today is our anniversary :flowers:

:yahoo:

Hopefully she got the thong, too, and you'll get to see it later. :yahoo:

Congratulations!!!

vbailey

vbailey
...you have been married 14 years to the same woman and you get a SOMD Forums Cofee Cup AND T-Shirt! :killingme

Today is our anniversary :flowers:

:yahoo:

My anniversary is the 18th it will be 13yrs for us..........Happy Anniversary, I think the gift is kinda cool!! How'd you get it???

My anniversary is the 18th it will be 13yrs for us..........Happy Anniversary, I think the gift is kinda cool!! How'd you get it???

We met for lunch and I came home before her... the UPS trruck pulled in the driveway (driveay alarm went off and I thought it was her). She came in behind the UPS driver and gave me the package! :lol:

No big deal! I love them!! :love:

vbailey

vbailey
We met for lunch and I came home before her... the UPS trruck pulled in the driveway (driveay alarm went off and I thought it was her). She came in behind the UPS driver and gave me the package! :lol:

No big deal! I love them!! :love:

Sounds like you have something specail, I wish you both the best, and many more years.... We don't really have plans of any kind for our day, but we also have a great relationship and no matter the gift we just enjoy each other.