VOTING EXTENDED TO 9:30pm EST

K

Kain99

I had at least 4 inches of ice on my car when I got home from NOVA. Serious business.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
No worries for me. In and out in a flash at R.E.S. At 6:50 tonight. Still pondering my decision over Steny or JPC, JPC or Steny? :lmao:If only I could have written someone in.:whistle:

Agee

First,

Good on the "Judge" to extend the polls... IMO.

Second; say what you will, but the prelimanaries have turned into a sporting event! Wonder if there's a line in Vegas? :shakingmyheadandgoingbacktodishesinthesink:

Pandora

They said everything was smooth at my polling place until I got there. :jameo: Which just figures. The guy (next to me) asked, does it always take this long? And, the lady said, her computer (the one I was standing in front of) went offline and caused issues with all of them there. It took about 5-10 minutes for them to get it all straight.

BuddyLee

Football addict
They said everything was smooth at my polling place until I got there. :jameo: Which just figures. The guy said, does it always take this long (next to me) and they said well, her computer (the one I was standing in front of) went offline and caused issues with all of them there. It took about 5-10 minutes for them to get it all straight.
There were about five people in Ridge. Of course, the machines still look brand new being only touched by the population of 100 down that way.:lol: