Best Crabcakes

General Lee

I'm not saying they serve the best in all MD, but Clarkes Landing is a good contender...no fillers what so ever. Pricey, but good.

Other than my homemade..:diva:.....I'd say St. Mary's Landing.(Halfway House North)...

I'm not saying they serve the best in all MD, but Clarkes Landing is a good contender...no fillers what so ever. Pricey, but good.

Can't argue there - except Toppick 'aint had me over for homemade crab cakes yet :kickingdamnrocks: Toppick - I'll bring the wifey over, or SockGirl if she'd be my date, if you invite me! :lol:

Last edited:
T

toppick08

Can't argue there - except Toppick 'aint had me over for homemade crab cakes yet :kickingdamnrocks: Toppick - I'll bring the wifey over, or Socki if she'd be my date, if you invite me! :lol:

I'll holla' after the first runs on the trot lines this spring.....:buddies:

I'll holla' after the first runs on the trot lines this spring.....:buddies:

My homie got his commercial license - I help him from time-to-time... just let me know when you want to go, I can dip and help 'ya set lines and sort the sea-spiders out... you know :playhookiefromwork: :buddies:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
The one's at Jethro's were pretty good ... not sure if the place is still open though. :shrug:

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
In the summer we go to Stoneys in Broomes Island by boat. I have tried their other locations but I think this location is the best.

I was just at CD Cafe' this week and theirs was EXCELLENT. It was one of thier specials.