Mexico Restaurant in Lusby

signora

Is it Montery's - like the one in the San Souci Shopping Center because I heard there was going to be one in Lusby. If so, they are really good.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Is it Montery's - like the one in the San Souci Shopping Center because I heard there was going to be one in Lusby. If so, they are really good.

Monterey is going into the Giant shopping center. This is by Walgreens. It's a little bit better than Monterey.

ohstate

Monterey is going into the Giant shopping center. This is by Walgreens. It's a little bit better than Monterey.

They must have been having a bad day when we were at the Mexico restaurant N. of PF (where the old surry inn was). We had a bad waiter and the food was not great. I thought Monterey was much better than what we had that day. We haven't been back to give it a second chance because we had such a bad dinner.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
They must have been having a bad day when we were at the Mexico restaurant N. of PF (where the old surry inn was). We had a bad waiter and the food was not great. I thought Monterey was much better than what we had that day. We haven't been back to give it a second chance because we had such a bad dinner.

That's odd because we go almost weekly and we love the place...best service of anywhere in the county...by far!

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!
Finally!:yahoo: I have been waiting for ever for them to open! It is such a pain to have to drive to huntingtown just to eat decent Mexican food! And IMO this is the best! Way better than Monterey! Monterey's food taste like it was frozen then stuck in the Microwave!:barf:

cdsulhoff

Just got back from Mexico place. I have to say I love the new place it is so much more open than the other place and Seems to be more brighter as well. Our food was excellent as always! I was hoping to say hi to either Benny or Nelson But did not see them there. Oh well! My opinion is that Mexico is better than Monterey! But heck both are coming so all parties should be happy with that, Those that like Mexico have their place and those who like Monterey have theirs!!

H

HouseCat

I've eaten at Mexico Rest. and I think La Tolteca is superior by far, imo.