Walls Bakery

havoc

I saw a sign in the window of the former Sunny's Tanning Salon in Waldorf on Rt. 925 behind Sherwin Williams that said Walls Bakery coming soon.

Anybody know if this is THE Walls Bakery? The one from the Wigwam?? :drool:

Didn't the kids open the store in Calvert? Probably them again. Must have sold the Wigwam when they closed.

poster

Didn't the kids open the store in Calvert? Probably them again. Must have sold the Wigwam when they closed.

Don't know if was "the kids" but yes someone opened a Walls Bakery at the Calvert Market, now closed, and they are moving to a Waldorf location.

havoc

Idiot

I've only been on here a couple months and have only posted a few times, and have never said a negative thing. Here's the negative karma and comment I got today in response to my Walls Bakery post:

you dont need anymore donughts you fat cow

Are the people on here really that ignorant and immature? It's funny how all of the public responses were just fine, but this idiot chose to post their crappy comments in private. Step up and claim it, moron! :smack:

KingFish

Nothing to see here
:lol: I find it humorous some of the karma that is left. Just a warning that when people point out that they received Red Karma, it usually gets others to jump on the band wagon.

morrigan625

Side note...

Here's a strange side note I thought I'd mention. I drive by the old Walls location on Crain Hwy at least weekly and I think someone is living inside. There's usually a white work type van and a old burgundy minivan out front.

Strange...

tommyjones

I've only been on here a couple months and have only posted a few times, and have never said a negative thing. Here's the negative karma and comment I got today in response to my Walls Bakery post:

Are the people on here really that ignorant and immature? It's funny how all of the public responses were just fine, but this idiot chose to post their crappy comments in private. Step up and claim it, moron! :smack:

yeah, complaining about red, thats sure to make it stop..... :lmao:

That's one thing they need in that new shopping center in Lusby, a good bakery.

I'll take advice on ANY good bakery down here. I stopped at the Wildewood bakery to get some bread, figuring it would be of bakery quality. Whuff... boy was I wrong. Absolutely the worst Italian bread I ever had. Threw 90% of it out.

tommyjones

I'll take advice on ANY good bakery down here. I stopped at the Wildewood bakery to get some bread, figuring it would be of bakery quality. Whuff... boy was I wrong. Absolutely the worst Italian bread I ever had. Threw 90% of it out.

they are mostly known for their cakes......

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Are the people on here really that ignorant and immature?

Yes :lol:

Need a New York Italian Bakery down here. :yay:

Absolutely. In fact, I just emailed my brother in NY (LI), told him I was coming up in March and to have the best bakery picked out. I'm bringing a butt-load home, along with pizza and bagels. :drool: