Cat Food

Ladybug76

I accidentally bought a 22 lb bag of Science Diet-Adult-Original cat food last week.:doh:

I thought it was dog food (I know, there is a picture of a cat on the front). It wasn't until after I had opened it that I figured out that it was the wrong one. Is there a rescue group that will take it, since it has already been opened? I hate to throw it away. Thanks!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I thought it was dog food (I know, there is a picture of a cat on the front).

:roflmao:

You know, dogs will eat cat food. My old roommate's dog had to be physically kept from scarfing up the cat food. And the cat poop. And the cat hairballs.

Ladybug76

:roflmao:

You know, dogs will eat cat food. My old roommate's dog had to be physically kept from scarfing up the cat food. And the cat poop. And the cat hairballs.

:lmao: So true! How different could it be? My smaller dog is really gross and will eat our other dog's poop. The vet said it is some sort dominance thing..

We did talk about feeding it to them, however I probably would have had a meltdown if they ended up with uncontrollable diarreah (with my luck it would have happened) or something. It kills me because that stuff isn't cheap!

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
You can try Lucky Ones is Mechanicsville or Charles County Humane Society in Waldorf. I am sure either one will appreciate it.

M

Mousebaby

Well Pet Clinic takes it too. I'm sure Petco would take it on Saturday when they have their pet adoptions. I think Well Pet's number is 301-866-0303 or 3030, I always mix it up. Petco's number is 301-862-9630. Good Luck! :huggy:

Ladybug76

Well Pet Clinic takes it too. I'm sure Petco would take it on Saturday when they have their pet adoptions. I think Well Pet's number is 301-866-0303 or 3030, I always mix it up. Petco's number is 301-862-9630. Good Luck! :huggy:

:howdy:Thanks for the #'s--I'll call today!

Ladybug76

You can try Lucky Ones is Mechanicsville or Charles County Humane Society in Waldorf. I am sure either one will appreciate it.

Thank you so much! I'm in LP, so I think the others would be a little closer. If they don't want it though, I will try the ones you recommended! :howdy: