Monks Inn

kelb

art imitating life
Does anyone know anything about this bar? Service, Quality, customers? Is it all bad or good?

Callie girl

I haven't been there in at least 6 years but was getting bad about that time with lots of fights and then the shooting.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
That's good. I remember someone getting shoved in a trashcan and everything. I like to have a good time w/o the fights and drama

Alcohol will bring the fights and drama to any place but it is normally the crowd of people when all of that crap starts to happen.

kelb

art imitating life
Someone just told me that its up for sale.. and they are hiring bartenders? Somethings wrong here .hehe

sockgirl77

Someone just told me that its up for sale.. and they are hiring bartenders? Somethings wrong here .hehe

I think that you have a bad source of info. The person leasing it is a member on here. Darin West. He's a great guy. I love Monk's. Their food is great. All the years of going there, I have never dealt with a bad bartender. :yay:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I think that you have a bad source of info. The person leasing it is a member on here. Darin West. He's a great guy. I love Monk's. Their food is great. All the years of going there, I have never dealt with a bad bartender. :yay:

I think so as well. I just was in there this week and no mention of that. Just of several bartenders moving on :shrug:

kelb

art imitating life

Yeah I think so. They sent me Karma that said it was for sale on the baynet.com but I dont see it at all