2nd floor addition

RockyRacoon

I want to add a 2nd floor to our 3 bedroom rambler located in St. Inigoes. I've had plans drawn up and am now in search of a reputable builder, ideally one who has done this type of remodel work before. I would appreciate any recommendations, positive or negative.

thanks,

-Rocky

foodcritic

My neighbors are putting an addition on and they are using Springhaven Builders and they have been really happy so far. Don't know there number but they are in Hollywood.

vbailey

vbailey
I want to add a 2nd floor to our 3 bedroom rambler located in St. Inigoes. I've had plans drawn up and am now in search of a reputable builder, ideally one who has done this type of remodel work before. I would appreciate any recommendations, positive or negative.

thanks,

-Rocky

Brain Mahoney Alexander Homes does and awesome job. He built our home 4 yrs ago and he does add ons as well. We have been very pleased with our home and the process of having it built was a very positive experence for us. We changed things in the middle of it being built and added things, took away things, and Brain's goal was to give us what we wanted, to make sure we were happy. PM me if you would like a # to contact him. You will not be disappointed, If I ever build again, I will have him do it for sure.

wericnchris

addition to your home

My father has his own company and his work is great and hes reasonable. Email me if you would like his number...wericnchris@yahoo.com

Brain Mahoney Alexander Homes does and awesome job. He built our home 4 yrs ago and he does add ons as well. We have been very pleased with our home and the process of having it built was a very positive experence for us. We changed things in the middle of it being built and added things, took away things, and Brain's goal was to give us what we wanted, to make sure we were happy. PM me if you would like a # to contact him. You will not be disappointed, If I ever build again, I will have him do it for sure.

fredsaid2

My neighbors are putting an addition on and they are using Springhaven Builders and they have been really happy so far. Don't know there number but they are in Hollywood.

Springhaven Homes is a very reputable builder, they do good work.
301 373 3613

KingFish

Nothing to see here
There is a good company in Lusby that begins with an S that does excellent work and is very fast. He has like a 30 guy crew. Can't think of his name at the moment. :doh:

mamissa3

We got a quote to put a deck on 0ur house from and it was outrageous!!