Spring Ridge Middle School Student Outside..

chess

low 5... hi 5......
Holding a sign saying

"I Misbehaved on Bus"

I thought this was very unprofessional an inapproriate !

Anyone elses thoughts....

chess

low 5... hi 5......
never would I accept this if my child went to school. Usually being suspended from the bus is acceptable to me.

Also, it was quarter til 7, granted school starts early, even after school discpline to me would be a heck of alot more reasonable.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Good for them, maybe his punk ass will sit down and start liking like a human.

How do you know the parents weren't ok with this and told them to do it? Which I am sure they had.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Holding a sign saying

"I Misbehaved on Bus"

I thought this was very unprofessional an inapproriate !

Anyone elses thoughts....

They should have just stopped the bus, slapped the little bastage, told him (or her) to sit down and shut up or there would be more corporal punishment of increased intensity.

But then the adult would be a criminal.

wineo

loving life
never would I accept this if my child went to school. Usually being suspended from the bus is acceptable to me.

Also, it was quarter til 7, granted school starts early, even after school discpline to me would be a heck of alot more reasonable.

Have you seen how most of these kids act on buses? Make little Johnny or Susie get laughed at and maybe next time they won't start trouble. JMO

I think more parents should do this kind of punishment. Maybe kids would learn to listen to their elders and show some respect.

chess

low 5... hi 5......
I dont see how a school would be okay with this to begin with regardless of what his parents thought.

I have no problem with discpline but I think this is way out of context...

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Humiliation is a good learning tool. Very appropriate.

With kids today, it's one of the only things that work. They are so afraid of getting embarassed in front of their friends, there couldn't be a more appropriate punishment.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Is your little angel to delicate to learn that actions have consequences?
Bus suspension penalizes the parent. Might be the parent that's having their little darling out there for that very reason.

donbarzini

With kids today, it's one of the only things that work. They are so afraid of getting embarassed in front of their friends, there couldn't be a more appropriate punishment.

Yeah! The kid acted up in front of those friends....so pay the price in front of them.